Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 85

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Think You are Old???

My Birthstone is LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!:ssr
I am Semi-Prehistoric at 72 last January and this Car #146!!

We are with Bluestreak 61 plus but still young at heart we still love Disneyland! that is why we go by ToonTown Truck. and a big welcome to Jojo you will find we are a great group of people no matter what age.
Thanks for the compliment as I get ready to celebrate my 65th birthday and just now got home from Disneyland for the second time this week.
KEEP YOUNG AT HEART!(a song I knew in the 60's)

At 61 I'm in good company! Unlike the youngsters, we know a great truck when we see one!

Eh.....what say, Sonny? :glol I'm sorry but you'll have to speak up!! :confused

I guess I'm in the 'right' place----any cruises coming up for retirement homes in Miami Beach?
==============================
Vacation Sitting Travel Ocean Sea
:black:

Sooooo! I just voted and im the 82nd one in the 46-50 group and it seem's i'm not over the hill after all!!!!!:bwekk::bwekk:

Average Age

It's not that the SSR is attractive just to older folks, it's that the older folks can spend that much money on a totally impractical 2 seat pickup that isn't really a pickup. We buy it because it is beautiful and we can afford to own a vehicle that won't carry the kids to school, the mall, sports practice, or the doctors, nor will it haul the lawn clipping or garbage. The younger people are playing with tires and rims, graphic's, and under the hood improvements on their 4 door imports because they can make improvements piece by piece as they can afford it, and still carry the wife and kids to the mall. That doesn't mean they aren't attracted to the SSR, all that see mine love it, it's just not a practical buy for them at this point in their lives. They all say the same thing though, "some day".

I can tell that you are new to this group. Apparently you have not seen under the hood of some of the "older" or younger folks SSR's, there is more BLING there than most people spend on a months house payment. And when it comes to tires and rims, graphic's wait until you have been to a few rallies then think about that statement. We take each other to the Doctors and to the mall. Talk to BadBlackSSR about hauling, he uses his for his lawn service.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.