Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
SSR's at the California Speedway

I was at the California Speedway today, they had 2 cool pace SSRs, yellow fade to purple with Flames paint job..:thumbs

For the driver's introductions they used Silver, Agua Blur and Black SSRs.:flag

Out in the Vendor's Row , I saw the Black Axiom SSR, very nice. :yesnod

Will try to take pictures at Sunday's Race.

RickSSR :cool

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,610 Posts
Nice

Hey Keith,

Nice images... I wish I had seen them live on TV. Maybe someone could put together a mpeg video clip with some of the SSRs in it. Hint Hint
:D

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,610 Posts
Official Pace SSR

RickSSR said:
I was at the California Speedway today, they had 2 cool pace SSRs, yellow fade to purple with Flames paint job..:thumbs
I think I will repost the Official Pace SSR again!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Spoiler

Where can I get that cool chin spoiler on the Pace car?

·
Registered
541 Posts
#1 on my list...

:agree

I gotta get one of those. It would be a nice addition after the painted grill and the lowering springs are installed.

Diggs

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
I'll post some photos from the race when I get home. Something about getting up at 4 am to catch a flight from Ontario. Awesome weekend. Saw the Craftsman trucks, Busch and Nextal races from a skybox, and got to drive some ASA cars on Friday - life is great!

Had a chance to get up close to the pace truck. Great paint job. The front airdam and the lower side panels are from the ASC Diamondback, and some of us who have tried have had no luck at all getting replies of any kind to our requests to purchase the parts. Don't appear to want anything to do with us.

Ray

·
Premium Member
9,353 Posts
I'll post some photos from the race when I get home. Something about getting up at 4 am to catch a flight from Ontario. Awesome weekend. Saw the Craftsman trucks, Busch and Nextel races from a skybox, and got to drive some ASA cars on Friday - life is great!

Had a chance to get up close to the pace truck. Great paint job. The front airdam and the lower side panels are from the ASC Diamondback, and some of us who have tried have had no luck at all getting replies of any kind to our requests to purchase the parts. Don't appear to want anything to do with us.

Ray

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Great Shot!

Marc NY said:
I think I will repost the Official Pace SSR again!
Great Picture!! :thumbs

That's a better shot than I could get. All those SSR's on the track was cool.

I would to have that front spoiler too!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
SSR's

At the end of the race sunday there was a shot of 40 SSR's in the infield in a row with the drivers #'s on the doors. Mofo

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
RickSSR said:
Great Picture!! :thumbs

That's a better shot than I could get. All those SSR's on the track was cool.

I would to have that front spoiler too!!

I noticed the Center Caps on the front wheels don't line up on this one either...haha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts