Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
I was looking around in the Chevy Mall website and did a search for "SSR" and found these nice looking brake caliper covers.

Would anyone have any photos of them on their SSR? Please add any comments to share how they look and how well they might function?

BTW: Which style do you like?

Thanks,

Attachments

Proud Original Owner
Here's mine I got from MGP.
Looks like the very same product, except mine have the silver "SS" and a black"R" on the red caliper.
The front ones show up a little better than the back ones, so I tried to brighten the photo.

Attachments

Ex SoCal Nut
Years ago, Yellow Bear was the test mule for MGP Caliper Covers. I opted for the Red with the MGP logo. At that time, they offered a "stick on" vinyl sticker for the SSR. Since then, they have laser etched the SSR into the cover. They will work with you directly for anything you want. It's been so long ago that I don;t think Bear is in their Gallery anymore. Will post a pic when I find it....

BAD BOW TIE
Have had my red covers on our SSR for about three years now. Really makes the chrome wheels pop. Inside of my wheels are painted yellow just like the SSR.

Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
Marc, I purchased the MGP Red Caliper covers and Love them! They were easy to install and clean up well from any brake dust. I really like how the Red "Pops" through the chrome wheels and ties in great with the red "R" of the tail gate emblems I placed in front of the rear fenders! Can't seem to find the pictures but I'll add them later if I find them!

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter #10
Marc, I purchased the MGP Red Caliper covers and Love them! They were easy to install and clean up well from any brake dust. I really like how the Red "Pops" through the chrome wheels and ties in great with the red "R" of the tail gate emblems I placed in front of the rear fenders! Can't seem to find the pictures but I'll add them later if I find them!
Great would like to yours too. :thumbs:

Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Discussion Starter #19
Wahoo! I finally got my MGP - Carbon Fiber look SSR brake calibers in the mail. I hope to install them later on this spring when I bring her out of winter storage. For those long time members might recall that I was one of the hard core SSR owners that only wanted to keep my SSR completely stock. However over the years I have slowly weakened and now I want to start customizing it, but only if I am able to restore it easily back to stock. ;)

Attachments

Wahoo! I finally got my MGP - Carbon Fiber look SSR brake calibers in the mail. I hope to install them later on this spring when I bring her out of winter storage. For those long time members might recall that I was one of the hard core SSR owners that only wanted to keep my SSR completely stock. However over the years I have slowly weakened and now I want to start customizing it, but only if I am able to restore it easily back to stock. ;)
Winter storage?? You mean year round storage >:) :bwekk::bwekk:

Reactions: Marc NY
1 - 20 of 35 Posts