Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COPARTS has 5 SSRs listed in various area from 03 to 05 salvage titles but lots of great parts going from 2300 to 5500 right now still bidding a deal if you need a parts car.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Coparts is a insurance auction that sells wrecks to auto dismantlers, dealers, wholesalers. Very few of the SSRs are available to the general public and you have to be a member even then to buy from them. It is not as easy as just going on there and bidding and buying the trucks. Plus the actual sale prices might surprise many people what they go for. Plus sale fees, yard fees and delivery charges the cost add up quickly.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know familiar with it I am a member of coparts and also manhiem auction. It's really not difficult to join to bid. We all know the parts availability problem just letting everyone know what's out there. Take care John

·
Premium Member
2005 aqua blurr
1,500 Posts
Have seen lots of them posted on Copart and I'd love to be able to bid on them, but it looks like most States you need a business license or dealer's license to bid.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just a dumb retired firefighter but my family has a dealers license since the 60's you can join without to purchase from them. At least in nevada..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts