Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been removed and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been removed and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
do you by chance have the inside fuse panel cover, how about the manual roof tool (crank).

·
Registered
2 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

I am looking for 2006 windshield wiper motor.

·
Registered
6 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

Do u have RDM, Roof Door Module SSR 2004

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,702 Posts
I am looking for 2006 windshield wiper motor.
I’ll bet you just need the lower cover and circuit board for the motor. In 14 years, I have never seen a bad motor......... only the control board on the bottom of the motor and an occasional steering column switch.

My 2 cents,

Mike

Please note the use of the word “NEVER” above. I have been married long enough to know that it is a dangerous word to use...... so I use it quite rarely......

·
Registered
62 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

PM sent

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At the present time, I have commitments for all the rear bumpers. The interior trim is satin. I will have a set of chrome wheels in about 4 weeks. There are no manuals or roof tools available. (If you are needing roof tools, contact Simple Engineering.) The weather changed in our State, and I have been unable to do much removing of parts. I do have one SSR that was hit in the front, and I have not been removing too much from it. I have some people interested in buying it to make a trailer. If anyone is interested in something to make an SSR trailer, please contact me at [email protected]. It is Blur in color. After I disassemble both of the trucks, I will list the parts individually that I have. I am sorry it has taken so long for the replies, but I have had a lot of emails to get back to. Thanks again for inquiring.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
OK interesting that I sent you a PM and posted a reply to this thread but neither are showing. Maybe I dreamt it?
Anyway, What would you want for a pair of seats and door panels that I could have recovered?

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Dave,
IF I bought seats and door panels I would want them complete. What would they cost for the 4 parts?????
I got your phone message but you didn't tell a price. I didn't answer because I thought it was a scam call. Didn't recognize the number. PM me please or email me [email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts