Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been removed and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.
Hi...Do you happen to have the driver side door latch available? closing the door and the radio / lights stay on and it needs the replacement.

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,074 Posts
what on earth for????

are you gonna use it for a switch?
If you had a choice to give your wife a piece of jewelry that lots of other women had OR A custom piece that had more "pop" that most others did not have at possibly a smaller expense, which would you choose?

·
Premium Member
04 SSR
3,074 Posts
If you had a choice to give your wife a piece of jewelry that lots of other women had OR A custom piece that had more "pop" that most others did not have at possibly a smaller expense, which would you choose?
So I am sure most of you have figured it out!

I hope to have it chromed!
Definitely something I hadn't seen on an SSR, I am sure there are some somewhere. Most have the polished stainless struts. As long as I have the strength to lift that hood - I like the idea and I think it would really stand out or "POP"
I hope the cost would be less than the polished hood strut kit, or at least similar.
Nothing ventured, Nothing ..............

@Mike in AZ I may use the old one as a pointer and a switch in class -- I will point to the student that is asleep and then switch his behavior with it!!!!!

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
680 Posts
Sorry sold all the door latches
Do you have the gray trim piece for the driver's inside door handle?

The picture only shows the place where the door handle goes and why I need one.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Hi..just sold my 2005 ssr still have trailer hitch with 2 keys looking to sell.the hitch is in beautiful condition. Looking for $550.00. Brian (non premium members must use "Conversation" for contact when selling) View attachment 580991
No thanks to high for me, why do yo think yours is worth $550 when the going price is $275 up to $325?

41 - 60 of 91 Posts