Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been removed and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.
abs brake ebcm

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
abs brake ebcm
I have one left, but it will be several weeks before I can take it off. We have to pull the engine, and we don't want to disable it from being driven. If you don't find one, let me know, and when I do pull it, I will contact you. There are people on the site that repair them. Thanks for the inquiry.

·
Registered
2003 5.3 motor
4 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been removed and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.
Do you have any running boards?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, interested in
Passenger door latch.
Driver’s outside mirror with photochrome.
Radiator for ls2 aut version.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,574 Posts
Reactions: richsadams

·
Registered
4 Posts
You might want to check Dicktator's One Drive to make sure you are fixing the correct problems.
Well i’m not noob at car electronics, also saw that videos, but the problem is with door latch i’ve disassembled it and can not continue because afraid of breaking it :/ did a temporary fix, but looks like i need passenger door latch. :( the problem is inside that latch and to continue experiments i need a spare one.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

With the warmer weather approaching, I am going to be disassembling two 04 SSRs. I have one motor and transmission that has the first priority to pull. I have one engine and transmission with 39,000 miles on it that is for sale. All front end sheet metal has been
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

and sold. Both rear bumpers have been sold. Everything else will be available for sale. The colors of the 2 SSRs are yellow and red. Good interior parts, dash parts, complete doors, and headlights and tail lights. Both have complete frame and suspension parts with rear ends that are good. You can email me at [email protected] with the part(s) you are looking for, and I will reply to you. Both SSRs have complete roof assemblies, if needed.

·
SSR Believer
1,771 Posts
In the compartment where the roof folds down into, there is a box that has two clips on it, I am looking fir one of those. Do you have one?
Is it the clip pictured in your other post?

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
looking for a spear and cooling fan
The only spears I have are satin. I have a good used one for $150, plus shipping, or a brand new one for $325, plus shipping. On the cooling fan, the best thing to do is go to Simple Engineering and order a cooling fan that has been designed for the SSRs.

·
Registered
8 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

Please advise if the RDM Module id available.... also window motors for both sides.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

pm sent

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Hi, Do you have the struts that hold the bed lid open? if so how much shipped to 46307
All the struts that I have are not worth putting on. My suggestion is to go to Simple Engineering.com and order some from them. They are the best that you can get. Sorry I can't help you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SSR PARTS AVAILABLE

Do you have a complete rolling frame with motor

61 - 80 of 91 Posts