Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hy Guys,

I have some parts leftover from my burned down SSR, those parts are brand new ,never installed....

the two storage boxes in the trunk, one left and one right, the two wood trim pieces if you don't use the boxes, a trailer hitch(never used with 2,5 inch ball),
one set Milanni wheels 20" and 22" with Pirelli Low Profile Tires, a Set Stock Springs 100 miles used in the car...

pick up or shipping, I life in the Huntsville Alabama area

pictures on request, I don't know how I can post them here in the message...

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Well of course we all want to know "What happened?" and some of us want to see pictures.....

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Silver Beast said:
Hy Guys,

I have some parts leftover from my burned down SSR, those parts are brand new ,never installed....

the two storage boxes in the trunk, one left and one right, the two wood trim pieces if you don't use the boxes, a trailer hitch(never used with 2,5 inch ball),
one set Milanni wheels 20" and 22" with Pirelli Low Profile Tires, a Set Stock Springs 100 miles used in the car...

pick up or shipping, I life in the Huntville Alabama area
Wheels? Let's see um! how much??

GR

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

drove the street down, fire was under the car, burned down totally....**** happens...

how I can post pic's , I made some bad one's during with the razor phone and some next day at the junkyard

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Silver Beast

Sorry to hear about the loss of your SSR. If the grille bars are intact, I'll bet you can sell them to a fanatic who won't buy from Axiom. Are they available??

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jepp that's right, because, I had a lot quality issuses with the car, and I bought the car without a discount like now ongoing...and the quality wasn't 50K worth...that was the topic..after that the car was fine...and I enjoyed it very much...was wonderful good looking, everybody was looking and greeting.....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I decided to keep mine even with all the problems too.....

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Oh My God!

TOTAL BUMMER! You have to tell us as soon as you can what caused the fire.
Did you notice in one of the pictures the billboard that say's "Fireworks". Where you carring any?
Is this really Silver Beasts SSR :confused
BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER

·
Registered
590 Posts
Silver Beast said:
drove the street down, fire was under the car, burned down totally....**** happens...
Looks like a "street" in northern British Columbia, Canada ! :jester

H

·
0 Posts
harmon in georgia

Are the wheels salvagable or were they burned too? I might be interested in the tires and wheels is they still look good.Drop me a line at [email protected],thanks Harmon and I hope you consider replacing your ssr in the future. :nono

1 - 20 of 64 Posts