Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1727 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Doug,

Great Post...

I Am Looking For A Full Bra For The Front Of My Ssr (prefer Used) And I Am Will To Pay For One, Just Not Retail For A New One. If You Come Across One Please Let Me Know.
Thanks
Tim 517-881-0770

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Please put me on your list of windshield recipients.:)

If Sandy wants one, we might be able to arrange shipping for two of them to the border through my broker, and I can get it to her.

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
What would be really nice is if the scavengers out there don't make a deal to buy them all up, and charge 300% + for them......and we know who those scavengers are, don't we? If you don't know who I'm talking about, just check out eBay.
Like they did with the auxiliary gauge sets?:mad

Took a $310 retail item, and selling them for $800.:banghead

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Doug,

Great Post...

I Am Looking For A Full Bra For The Front Of My Ssr (prefer Used) And I Am Will To Pay For One, Just Not Retail For A New One. If You Come Across One Please Let Me Know.
Thanks
Tim 517-881-0770
Black or Carbon Fiber?

Mirror bras?

Fog Light openings?

License Plate opening?

I have a few lying around that were used once last January on the trip to Laughlin.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Glass

Please put me in line for one if they become available, What is the difference in standard replacement from safelite or any other glass company? Just the SSR stamping?

·
Another "Blues Brother"
356 Posts
i'm looking for a set of tie down eyes for the tailgate. anybody got any kicking around that they would sell, trade, etc?
Thanks,
Jeff Meldrum

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
somehow I missed this thread, I would be interested in the windshield if that becomes available ;)

Is this different tha Fuzzy's Merry Band of Fanatics? just asking I get confused sometimes :lol

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Front Center Chrome Cap with Bow Tie.

I'm looking for one or both. I am willing to pay also. Please let me know.
Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Bump.....

I now have brake rotors, a few calipers, and pads thanks to a generous donation from Ross.

He also donated the upper and lower rear control arms and the panhard bar. I'll have to check with him and see if his R is an auto or stick.....

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Front and rear hood and tonneau struts

Exterior mirror glass

Satin interior and exterior parts

Satin OEM wheels (set)

One Chrome 19" OEM wheel

and a lot more.....

Remember, these parts are all used - PM or call for condition. I sell these parts at my cost (if any).

Also, if you have something you'd like to donate or have available at a reasonable price, please feel free to post it here.

As always, NO DEALERS!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Wtb Air Bag Sensor

I need a front air bag sensor that mounts on the radiator support. Part #15796431. It's dicontinued from GM. used is OK.

·
North Carolina Fanatic
602 Posts
I have some used roters that appear to be in good condition if someone needs them. No cost except for shipping. Same with pair of exhaust manifolds and intake...all from 05.

41 - 60 of 1727 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
471 Participants
Garris1
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing