Chevy SSR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1727 Posts

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Re: Hitch

The safety chains are to attach to the vehicle in case the ball nut comes loose or the ball snaps off. The hitch does meet DOT. It is a European design also used on VW, BMW, and others.

I may be replacing mine. Need to find keys, as it is now living happily on my Babe. I might be converting to a 2" receiver bar. I might be towing my Airstream... :eek but it does work out on paper. I currently tow with my Honda Odyssey!

Someone talk me out of it, but you'll need to be knowledgeable. I am stubborn. :lol

Great thread Doug.
I also have some items, like (1) satin fog light ring, original springs, etc.
Need to do inventory. I have everything I need or want.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I'm working on a spreadsheet to list all of the available parts that I have stockpiled, from very generous donations plus the parts I've stashed over the years. It may take a while, but know this - I will never charge more than my cost for these parts to bonafide members of this Forum.

As always, if you need a part, please post it in this thread, because if I don't have the part, there are members literally all over the world that have expressed their willingness to help.

If you don't post your needs, we can't help you!

Again, if you have a part or two you'd like to sell (at a reasonable price) or donate, please post that here as well. :)

Thank you, thank you very much :lol

·
Copacetic Kris
667 Posts
Doug you are awesome!!! I've got a few things I can donate when I can get my garage back (my mom moved in w/ me and her stuff filled it up). Not sure what I got, but I know I've replaced alot.LOL I'll get back when I've cleared out the mess out there.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Thanks Doug for the door panel. Looks great and Anne was very suprised at your contribution to the keys run.

Cheers Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Guys, I'm needing a sight sheild bracket for the LS2 intake manifold and can't find one anywhere. Can someone help me? This is the bracket that holds the engine cover to the intake manifold. Please PM me if you have something.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Hello,
I am in need of a passenger side rear wheelhouse liner panel and the 9 retainers?
thank you,
Mark-lake Havasu city
I do not have the inner fender - maybe another member does? You can also check with RSSRTOY, BYERS and the wrecking yards such as Cleveland Pick A Part, Schramm's, etc.

I know you can purchase the push pins from GM.

·
Premium Member
5,746 Posts
Satin or Chrome 19" ? Wishing to see if it's cheaper to get a used one, if possible, from you vs. sending mine out for repair on Oahu.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, & great thread!

I ordered new Grabber UHP tires based on recommendations here, and I will have both front & the right rear only stock tires available. They aren't brand new, but still have a fair amount of life left in them.

I will also have a (what looks like) a brand new Toyo Prox 295/40/20 coming off of the left rear.

I am looking for the saddle bags (soft or hard), or some sort of Factory storage for the rear; maybe the cargo bars and a net?

PM me if I can do anything, or help anyone out.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Hi, & great thread!

I ordered new Grabber UHP tires based on recommendations here, and I will have both front & the right rear only stock tires available. They aren't brand new, but still have a fair amount of life left in them.

I will also have a (what looks like) a brand new Toyo Prox 295/40/20 coming off of the left rear.

I am looking for the saddle bags (soft or hard), or some sort of Factory storage for the rear; maybe the cargo bars and a net?

PM me if I can do anything, or help anyone out.
Thanks for the offer on the tires - if anybody needs them, they are located in Washington State.

You can PM member Dent for the soft saddle bags, he's got a set for sale.

I've got two sets of hard saddle bags, but the cost to ship to WA would be fairly spendy.

PM Fourhounds for a cargo bar and net, he's got a new one for sale.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Satin or Chrome 19" ? Wishing to see if it's cheaper to get a used one, if possible, from you vs. sending mine out for repair on Oahu.
Sorry Mike, I was sick last week and forgot about you. I've got two used satins that I'm into for $ 125.00 each.

You can PM Fourhounds, he's got a satin in "very good condition" (his description, I have not seen it) priced reasonably.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I'll do an inventory over the Thanksgiving holiday and post a spreadsheet.

Maybe I can get my buddy Mikey to help out? :reddevil

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks for the offer on the tires - if anybody needs them, they are located in Washington State.

You can PM member Dent for the soft saddle bags, he's got a set for sale.

I've got two sets of hard saddle bags, but the cost to ship to WA would be fairly spendy.

PM Fourhounds for a cargo bar and net, he's got a new one for sale.
Thanks for the leads, Doug. FYI: tires will be available for shipping next week, and thanks for posting my location.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Rim for Sale

Sorry Mike, I was sick last week and forgot about you. I've got two used satins that I'm into for $ 125.00 each.

You can PM Fourhounds, he's got a satin in "very good condition" (his description, I have not seen it) priced reasonably.
PM sent to you Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great thread going on here...

I have a 2005 OEM Radio (AM/FM/CD player) willing to trade for a couple of soft saddle bags...I'll also throw in a NEW Dewalt 19volt drill gun with extra battery and carring case...
also, I have a brand new oil dip stick if any one needs one...
I'm also intrested (paying) in getting the rear cargo carpet set...
PM if intrested...
Thx
John

61 - 80 of 1727 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
471 Participants
Garris1
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing