Chevy SSR Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1727 Posts

·
BlueStreak
26,586 Posts
Looking for a set of Chrome hub caps with the Gold bow tie.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Doug I bought a 05/06 engine cover and I want to put it on my 03/04 I contacted Mark about buying a new bracket p/n 15823351 he said it is availabvle but it is expensive and that I should check with you first to see if maybe you have one that is available? If not I will oder new one unless someone else knows away to use the the 3 bolt pattern with the newer cover.

·
Mike and Karyn
2,373 Posts
I have this in stock

doug i bought a 05/06 engine cover and i want to put it on my 03/04 i contacted mark about buying a new bracket p/n 15823351 he said it is availabvle but it is expensive and that i should check with you first to see if maybe you have one that is available? If not i will oder new one unless someone else knows away to use the the 3 bolt pattern with the newer cover.
cost $79.00 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
05-06 Gauge Package - Yellow

Looking for 05-06 Gauge Package in Yellow

·
Blue Angel
552 Posts
lighted license plate lens

I am looking for a rear license plate lens cover, left side as you look at it from the back (or stern, port side :) for my sailing brethren). Do they come seperately or is this going to take getting a whole component? I am about to have the center bumper piece removed to do some repair so I thought I would try and get the lens fixed at the same time. It has passed inspection so far but I am guessing sooner or later they're going to notice.

Thanks in advance!
Sailing :blue:

·
Mike and Karyn
2,373 Posts
i am looking for a rear license plate lens cover, left side as you look at it from the back (or stern, port side :) for my sailing brethren). Do they come seperately or is this going to take getting a whole component? I am about to have the center bumper piece removed to do some repair so i thought i would try and get the lens fixed at the same time. It has passed inspection so far but i am guessing sooner or later they're going to notice.

Thanks in advance!
Sailing :blue:
lamp ass only #16523537
cost=88.50
in stock

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I need a left window door post cover for my black 2005 . The part number is 15188741. I would be happy with any color replacement. This part is held on by a clip and two screws at the bottom and one screw at the top which is under lip of the roof.

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,155
I need a left window door post cover for my black 2005 . The part number is 15188741. I would be happy with any color replacement. This part is held on by a clip and two screws at the bottom and one screw at the top which is under lip of the roof.
Zane, I looked last night and didn't find another one. Sorry buddy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looking for the following:

GM# 15786620 - this is on the drivers side - interior carpet trim - about the length of the door opening - half round made of black plastic - from top of carpet edge to door sill

Thank, Steve

1141 - 1160 of 1727 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
471 Participants
Garris1
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing