Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1701 - 1720 of 1751 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Searching for a RDM - Roof/Door Module

I am searching for a Roof Door Module.

GM 15828426 for 2005-2006

GM 15134308 for 2003-2004

Either will work, although I would prefer the one for the 2005-2006

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gib

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,641 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Did you ask Byers?

Thanks, yes I did ask Byers. He found me new one for a 03-04 several months ago when my OEM decided to give it up. A short time ago, when I asked again, he said that he could not find one in Dealer inventory. Next stop Wild Bills and I am already trembling at the price I will hear, if one is available. Also trying dismantlers.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Gib

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a complete SSR that i bought for spare parts to fix my other SSR. i removed the quarter panel on the left rear. but i have a lot of good parts. including engine, transmission, rear end.
How does the rear bumper cover look on this, good condition? If so I am interested!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
You do not need seat bumpers. You take them off to install my Windjammer and pick up more seat travel. Click on my banner below and you will see my Windjammers. They cost less when buying directly from me such as $289 for the plain ones that come with a 7 inch SSR decal that looks like etching.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
You do not need seat bumpers to install my Windjammers so you pick up extra seat travel. My plain Windjammers are only $289 buying directly from me and include a 7 inch SSR decal that looks like etching. Just click on my banner below to see about 40 SSR items that I have for sale.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,818 Posts
They want $15.93 and will not take PayPal, only a Credit card. If you want a better site I found this site that uses PayPal and ordered a total of 4 at $13.12 a pair with 3/12 delivery.

https://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?itemid=253970310189&transid=2420913868015&ul_noapp=true
Ebay will not let me look at that site because I am not logged in. I do not know what it is since you did not quote the post you are referring to. That combination means the post is of no use. Maybe you can correct that by editing your post?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,818 Posts
This is where that link took me. It says nothing about remotes.

Attachments

Reactions: VI Ken

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,910 Posts
If you do not know enough to click on the site listed that tells you it is for a pair of SSR remotes, you have a problem...………..
FYI, Clicking on your link, "https://www.ssrfanatic.com/images/misc/banner_7.jpg", I get the heading "Stainless steel Accessories" with a blank white page

Nick

1701 - 1720 of 1751 Posts