Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1721 - 1740 of 1751 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
689 Posts
I'm looking for a used Windjammer plexiglass windscreen, preferably lighted. Do you or someone you know have on for sale or would like to sell? :unsure:

Thanks.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,818 Posts
I'm looking for a used Windjammer plexiglass windscreen, preferably lighted. Do you or someone you know have on for sale or would like to sell? :unsure:

Thanks.
I would suggest you look at this thread since I believe he is the only one making these wind screens at this point. He has the ability to make the lighting as you want it with in reason. I have not seen any lighted units for sale in quite a while. Those that come up are usually because someone has upgraded to Lights .
Good luck in your search.
Dwight

Reactions: Garris1

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
689 Posts
About a month ago Cleveland performance and power had a lighted one on eBay. Phone number 866 236 5031
Thanks. Alas, I checked and it's sold a'ready. "Day late and a dollar short," as they say. ?

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I started the Parts Exchange about 6 years ago in an effort to help members locate, buy, sell and trade parts at a reasonable cost. It has worked fairly well, but it will work better for all if you follow these guidelines:

If you have a part or parts to donate, post it in the PE thread. You do not need to send me your parts, the shipping costs are unnecessarily added to the next transaction. Also, I do not have the time to locate and ship every request. I host this as a non-profit service to members, I have a construction company that takes up most of my time. As always, if you're local, you can drop off parts to donate at my office.

If you have parts to sell or swap, or want to purchase, post them in the PE.

Get in the habit of checking into the PE thread often (like you would the 10,000 posts thread). You may have something a member needs, or there may be something you want or need.

Thanks Fanatics!

Updated February 15, 2015
Hey Doug....Haven't been to active with the SSR lately. Got her out dusted the cob webs and went for a ride to get the kinks out. My luck cough a rock and took a ping on the windshield that immediately turned into a full windshield crack top to bottom. Do you have a replacement or know of one or can tell me about aftermarket windshields. Hope you can help. Thanks Paul

·
Vendor
550 Posts
I have been making the best Windjammers for over 14 years. Dictator has the first one that I made because the one that he had was cracking when driving 55-60 mph. Mine will not move or crack at 100 mph and Dictators lighted one is still like the day he purchased it.
[email protected] or 727 207 2575. Thank you, Gary

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
689 Posts
I have been making the best Windjammers for over 14 years. ... Thank you, Gary
I have one that came from @HUAW 's Thunder when he replaced it the lighted one from his rolled SSR.

I am very pleased with it. It does not cause any wind noise and effectively wind currents when going topless, even very cold wind currents which extends the topless PremaGrin well into the winter months.

The only problem I have with it is reflections. It can create the appearance of something behind you when it's really a reflection of something in front. I've tried some anti-glare films but haven't found one that works.

That noted, I still wouldn't have any other. :)

·
JR & Carol Donahue
122 Posts
Aqua Blur hood w/o Chevrolet emblem looking for a home. Left over from MDP1 L88 Hood swap. Been gathering dust for 10 yrs in Aurora, CO. Make me an offer.

TRNS4MR

·
Premium Member
393 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok Doug

I'm looking for a hitch. I think they are way over priced and not legal in the U.S. per the D.O.T. So if I find one cheap with all keys I'll buy it. Everything I've read and know about trailering is that your emergency trailer chains have to be attached to the main body of the hitch not the tongue, thus the reason for me being cheap to buy one. If I acquire one I will have different e-chains tie downs welded to the main body of the hitch were the law requires them to be....:)
hitch 4 sale $250 +20

1721 - 1740 of 1751 Posts