Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling used OEM parts from a 2005 SSR. I have the following items:
Stock crossmember $10
Stock ignition switch $20
Stock Rubber Floor Mats( front only) $25
Stock ABS Brake Sheild $20

The stock parts came off of adtcmd (member) car.

Attachments

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,613 Posts
I am selling used OEM parts from a 2006 SSR. I have the following items:
Stock crossmember $10
Stock Air Intake W/ a rectangle K&N filter $140
Stock ignition switch $20
Stock Rubber Floor Mats( front only) $25
Is it just me? Don't you just love folks that join up, make one post for stuff they're selling, never see another post from them, :rant:rant you don't know where they're at, or if it's legit? Dear Abby please help? Is it just me?

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
Is it just me? Don't you just love folks that join up, make one post for stuff they're selling, never see another post from them, :rant:rant you don't know where they're at, or if it's legit? Dear Abby please help? Is it just me?
If someone just joins to sell something they should have to pay a sales fee. That would defer some of it.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,211 Posts
Well... they might have some really cool stuff at great prices. Hate to turn that away. Just sayin....

I hear your point but this is a "MEMBER" supported Forum and when they just click on to sell something, financially, it does not support the other members. If you sell something in the news paper or other venues there is usually a fee. My 2 cents and we all know what that is worth.

Reactions: John F and shakatak

·
Super Moderator
13,988 Posts
I am one of those bad guy Moderators that every once in a bit has to remove contact information.

Sometimes I drag my heels when I see something offered that is very cool or rare.
Too many times over the years I have seen an item offered but never to be found again when contact info was removed.
I understand I need to delete stuff for many, but if there is something offered that is for the betterment of our group, I sometimes decide to look the other way.

I know what I am supposed to do, but I am an SSRFanatic first - not as though I get paid for this.
I use my best judgement. I may get fired for this - HaHa!

·
Daily Driver
8,949 Posts
I am one of those bad guy Moderators that every once in a bit has to remove contact information.

Sometimes I drag my heels when I see something offered that is very cool or rare.
Too many times over the years I have seen an item offered but never to be found again when contact info was removed.
I understand I need to delete stuff for many, but if there is something offered that is for the betterment of our group, I sometimes decide to look the other way.

I know what I am supposed to do, but I am an SSRFanatic first - not as though I get paid for this.
I use my best judgement. I may get fired for this - HaHa!
Your using good judgement and that's always a good thing. :thumbs

1 - 18 of 18 Posts