Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't see a price for the bed mat and spare tire.....
Just made sure all pictues in the photo album have prices on them

bed mat: $70

Spare wheel/tire w/ red cover: $125 (wheel and tire both new, never on ground)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's great! Can go ahead and PayPal you or will bring the cash. Will PM you my number. Thanks again!
you can pay when we meet. I sent a PM about meeting at 372/369 there is gas station there at the new roundabout. That should be 1/2 we for both of us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does the cup holder fit drivers side or passenger side?
Does it need to have the receiving clip already installed to the console?
There is a receiving clip on drivers side, but looks like it is missing on passengers side?
Steve

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,158 Posts
Does the cup holder fit drivers side or passenger side?
Does it need to have the receiving clip already installed to the console?
There is a receiving clip on drivers side, but looks like it is missing on passengers side?
Steve
It was probably broken off the passenger side. Mike at Simple Engineering has the receiving clips that can be installed either way to fit the cup holder you have.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, the cup holder goes either way but, needless to say you have to have a receiving clip for it to slide into. And on that note, ALWAYS make sure you take the cup holder out if you are moving the seat up a lot, like getting to the fuse box. That is why yours is probably gone.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
interested in grill spear, pm sent

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,463 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry, I have tried twice to pm you. Did not Know about 15 limit. My club is hosting All Truck Nationals in Riverside, MO. this weekend.... Really busy.... I will get off here and e-mail you. Thanks for your patients. Dave

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry, I have tried twice to pm you. Did not Know about 15 limit. My club is hosting All Truck Nationals in Riverside, MO. this weekend.... Really busy.... I will get off here and e-mail you. Thanks for your patients. Dave
got your email and responded, cup holder is yours.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Price drop on remaining parts for pickup only at GA show in Oct. See original post at the top.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts