Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Seat covers from 2006 with custom foam drivers seat - Used $225 plus shipping
  • Seat hoops (chrome) - used $125 plus shipping
  • Driver mirror (chrome) - used $75 plus shipping
  • Right side hard saddle bag - $65 plus shipping
  • Service manuals (2004) - $100 plus shipping
  • Seat bumbers - $50 plus shipping
  • Clock spring harness from my 2004 - $50 plus shipping
  • Satin shift handle for auto - $65 plus shipping
  • Running Board Treads - $60 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
596 Posts
Coupla questions:

1. What is a Clock spring harness and where does it go?
2. Driver mirror (chrome) - is this the outside mirror including the light-sensitive glass and where is the chrome? Do you have a picture?

Thanks.

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
771 Posts
I would like the seat hoops and the clock spring harness as well. Do you take Paypal?

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coupla questions:

2. Driver mirror (chrome) - is this the outside mirror including the light-sensitive glass and where is the chrome? Do you have a picture?

Thanks.
its just the glass mirror clock spring harness is in behind steering wheel controls horn air bag its no longer made
I would like the seat hoops and the clock spring harness as well. Do you take Paypal?
Coupla questions:

Thanks.
Coupla questions:

2. Driver mirror (chrome) - is this the outside mirror including the light-sensitive glass and where is the chrome? Do you have a picture?clock spring sold picture 3 shows mirrow

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Clock spring harness is also for steering wheel controls. I think this has caused more issues than inoperable horn or airbag warning light.

·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will get back to everybody tomorrow with shipping costs

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
771 Posts
Clock spring harness is also for steering wheel controls. I think this has caused more issues than inoperable horn or airbag warning light.
The issue one of the Rgang members is having his steering wheel controls do not work. We have tried making sure pins in connectors are good and checked switches and also checked wires so we thought we would try this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts