Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie SSR owner - 06 red - and wanting to differentiate a bit more. WIth the cancellation of our babies, has anyone heard of ASC selling any spare parts or show truck parts?

Thanks,

Kevin
MI
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called ASC - New Contact - Paul Behling

I looked up, called and got in touch with ASC today, seems they are interested in making parts based on their show trucks (Blackbird, Diamondback, So-Cal, etc). I am not sure who was the previous contact, but the person I got today was Mr. Paul Behling. I guess he is a long term hot rodder and knows the value of personalizing.

I am awaiting a call back from my voicemail and will spread what I hear.

-Kevin

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Asc

KEVIN THANK YOU FOR DOING THE LEG WORK.PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE ON WHAT YOU FIND OUT ALOT OF MEMBERS INCLUDING MY SELF WOULD LOVE TO GET PARTS FROM ASC THANKS AGAIN:party

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Persitence I believe is going to manifest ASC Parts!

Thank you Kevin and all of us who have been behind the scenes,in a common effort to acquire our special custom parts for our precious Babies(SSR's)They designed several parts,
and you guys and Gals that toured ASC'S
plant surely know they had a very large part,NPI.in the creation of our SSR'S
Boy , thats good news,light at the end of the tunnel and getting brighter!Honey
save that cookie jar $$$ someone might be getting a chin lift,and it's not me!:lol

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
I would love to get the running boards with exaust and the rear panel without the exaust. :cool

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contact at ASC - Paul Behling

I just heard from Paul Behling at ASC, and seems he (and ASC) were thinking the same thing as far as parts available and are wondering what parts people would want (sounds like they have a lot of pieces).

Anyhow - I gave him my list (trying to re-create their "Diamondback"), shoot him an email and let him know your desires.

Sounds like they are trying to figure out quantity for pricing, etc.

Paul: [email protected]

-Kevin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ASC Parts Availability - sounds like soon

I heard back from Paul, and he is thrilled to see the amount of interest in the parts. ASC should be making a list of available parts to publish soon. I'll pass along anything I hear.

Sounds like we may have found a receptive ear . . .

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,244 Posts
Finally

KEVIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE MORE INFORMATION ON THE ASC PARTS.......THANKS AGAIN
:party:party

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
List from Paul of Requests

I heard back from Paul - sounds like we hit the spot. He is collecting all the requests from us and will be returning with what ASC will make available.

Here is the list so far:
1. All types of parts made.
2. Diamondback chin spoiler, side exhaust, rear spoiler.
3. Diamondback parts, L88 carbon fiber hood, mirrors, cargo/bed cover, running boards with exhaust cutouts, rear roll pan.
4. Diamondback parts, chin spoiler, molded running boards with exhaust cutouts, rear roll pan or tail pipe cover panel.
5. Nascar style chin spoiler.
6. Diamondback carbon fiber hood with struts for 05/06 model years.
7. All Diamondback related parts
8. Diamondback parts
9. Running boards with exhaust cut outs, front and rear spoilers.
10. Front spoiler, rear spoiler, running boards rear pan.
11. Front spoiler from the pace trucks.

Sounds like you all are like me and interested in the Diamonback parts. I also asked about the So-Cal parts and Blackbird parts (not sure what would be different than the Diamonback stuff).

Pass the word . ..

1 - 20 of 151 Posts