Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR ( Lil Red chili pepper)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brand New American gear 4.10 gears complete with bearings and synthetic fluid. Enough fluid to change it 500 miles after break in -
HVAC Blower motor Ac Delco brand new in box
Sway bar end links front and rear acdelco -
Addco Rear sway bar with bushings -
Pioneer
Pioneer - 6.8" WVGA - Apple CarPlay™ - Android
Auto™M - Vozsis with Amazon Alexa - HD Radio™
Bluetooth® - DataLink® Maestro™M - Black
Model: DMH-2660NEX. plus all interface and wire harness amd trim kit to install -
Boya rear liscense plate camera -
Side bags with keys -
Complete set of HiFi sound connection speakers for all interior speaker replacement -

** All Prices are without shipping

Will update if I find more parts. All parts are brand new never used. Thanks for looking message me for any more info.
Wish you all happy and healthy holidays !!!

·
Premium Member
2003 Chevy SSR ( Lil Red chili pepper)
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 03 automatic so you may have to do some research into if they are compatible, I will try to do some searching also.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 Silver SSR with Strips. Owned 16yrs. Start 9K, now 159K miles
13,877 Posts
4:10 will fit Auto and Manual. All the same except Manual has steel rear axle, (trailblazer) but 3:73 gears. Automatic has Aluminum rear axle but 3:73 gears.

ALL SSR have 3:73 gears from the Factory. Auto and Manual.

Dicktator

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
5,291 Posts
Sorry but that is not correct on the rear ends. They are not all the same. They do both come from the factory with 3:73s, but that is about the end of the similarities on them.

The automatic uses a 10 bolt rear end which is identified by the number of bolts in the cover, 10. The center housing section is aluminum. The carrier is a Torsen Limited Slip set up. Easy to ID by the number of bolts on the rear cover 10
Vehicle Car Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting

The manual transmission trucks use a 14 bolt rear end with a steel center carrier and an Eaton Limited Slip unit. This is easy to ID by the 14 bolts holding the rear cover plate on.

The 14 bolt is a stronger rear end and sought after for those wanting to add more horse power and not break stuff.
The gear sets will not inner change between the two, nor will the cover plates.
Line Wood Bumper Road surface Gas

You can also go to Simple Engineering and see the difference in the 2 covers for reference.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Brand New American gear 4.10 gears complete with bearings and synthetic fluid. Enough fluid to change it 500 miles after break in 395.00
Brand New Rear differential cover from simple engineering regular finish
Sway bar end links front and rear acdelco pro
Addco Year sway bar with bushings
Pioneer
Pioneer - 6.8" WVGA - Apple CarPlay™ - Android
Auto™M - Vozsis with Amazon Alexa - HD Radio™
Bluetooth® - DataLink® Maestro™M - Black
Model: DMH-2660NEX. plus all interface and wire harness amd trim kit to install.
Boya rear liscense plate camera
Will update if I find more parts. All parts are brand new never used. Thanks for looking message me for any more info.
Wish you all happy and healthy holidays !!!
Is the Rear differential cover for a auto or manual.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sorry but that is not correct on the rear ends. They are not all the same. They do both come from the factory with 3:73s, but that is about the end of the similarities on them.

The automatic uses a 10 bolt rear end which is identified by the number of bolts in the cover, 10. The center housing section is aluminum. The carrier is a Torsen Limited Slip set up. Easy to ID by the number of bolts on the rear cover 10
View attachment 604392
The manual transmission trucks use a 14 bolt rear end with a steel center carrier and an Eaton Limited Slip unit. This is easy to ID by the 14 bolts holding the rear cover plate on.

The 14 bolt is a stronger rear end and sought after for those wanting to add more horse power and not break stuff.
The gear sets will not inner change between the two, nor will the cover plates.
View attachment 604393

You can also go to Simple Engineering and see the difference in the 2 covers for reference.

This is my understanding also. I have 456 gears in my 6speed 14bolt rear. I was just trying to identify which one he had, for other fanatics interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts