Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I share with you a article that came out of the Detroit Free Press a little while ago.

Detroit Free Press:

Lansing Craft Centre, which builds the Chevrolet SSR pickup. The plant, which employs about 300 hourly workers, will have extended downtime the week of Jan. 3. 2005.

Looks like the SSR plant will joining others within GM that are laying off or having extended down time in Janurary... Pontiac Assembly Plant, Arlingon Assembly, Janesville Assembly, Lansing Car Assembly, and the Oklahoma City Assembly plant.

·
Administrator
8,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other Plants too

ntmmd8r said:
:jester Come on.....Isn't there anything about Shreveport having down time?
Ahhhh I didn't want to list every GM Plant that is having extended time off ... didn't want to bore everyone... :yawn

At our location in Powertrain we have had some lines down for a week here and there for the last couple of months to adjust for changing schedules at the assembly plants. Our whole complex will have an extra week off before our normal Christmas Holiday Shutdown period.
:jester

·
Registered
45 Posts
Marc NY said:
Ahhhh I didn't want to list every GM Plant that is having extended time off ... didn't want to bore everyone... :yawn

At our location in Powertrain we have had some lines down for a week here and there for the last couple of months to adjust for changing schedules at the assembly plants. Our whole complex will have an extra week off before our normal Christmas Holiday Shutdown period.
:jester

:lol RUB IT IN :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts