Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these shirts available in all these colors and sizes! Yellow, blue, red, grey, black, & white! They have the SSR (sleek. sexy roadster) logo put on them also, they have the black and white checkered trim on the collars and are very good quality! They are $24.99 plus $8.00 shipping and handling. (add $2.00 for more than one shirt!)
They have sizes Small Med, Large and Xtra Large & XX Large!
Let me know what color you would like and size if interested, it should take about a week to ship!
I have this Yellow XL ready to ship NOW!
PayPal me at [email protected] or send check or money order to: Aaron Aubrey 24301 Tahoe Ct, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 include your email address so I can send you a confirmation of shipping.

GR

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
Yellow SSR

AAron
Paypaled you the money, please send me one of the Yellow Polos size XL.
Thanks
Tom
:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Polo's

Well, the first order's will go out on monday or tues, I'll email you all with a Priority Mail tracking number! it should only take 4 days to get to most of you!
Thanks!!
Let me know how you like them!
:seeya

GR

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Polo Shirts!

Had a minor delay in getting the shirts in! The first batch was suppose to be shipped on tuesday but looks like I can pick them up today! Sorry!
I'll email all of you with tracking numbers as soon as they are shipped!
Thanks for your patience! They look great!

GR

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shirts Shipped!

All the shirts have been shipped except the YELLOW ones! they weren't in the order when all the other's came in! They should be done by Monday and I'll ship them then!
Thanks!
I do have a couple of GREY ones available NOW!

GR

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Polo Shirts Available!

KySSR said:
Got my shirts today, They look GREAT! :party

Thanks!
Still got Shirts available! Grey and Yellow in Large!
Any colors and sizes can be ordered!

GR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts