Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Invoice cost

:D According to nextag.com the actual invoice price on the base mode Chevy SSR is $39,306.00 with an MSRP of $41,990.00. Î found that pretty interesting. Always nice to know invoice price when trying to deal, not that any dealers are going to deal at this early stage of marketing for the SSR.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
ordering process

:banghead Man, I just don't get it. Some of you guys apparently have an actual order and I have had a deposit on an SSR for over a year. Virtually none of the dealers in my geographic area are taking any orders, per se. They are only taking deposits to get a place in line. And what about all those extras. Heck, you put those boxes in the bed and you will be lucky to fit one golf bag in the back of the bed. It is a very smalllllll bed that is only approx. 3.5 X 4 ft. in size. Why buy options before you see what they look like? The only option I would consider would be the instrument cluster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.