Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
I thought it would be great to see if anyone has some older ads or articles about the SSRs in them. Please post them if you can find them for all of us to down load and keep with the history of our SSRs.

Here is one from Popular Mechanics mag dated March 03. It is a pull out ad that spans 3 pages.

Lets look for more... :cool

Attachments

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,119 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
I came across this the other day - not sure of the origin.

May be from The Edge magazine - a dealership pub - April 2003...
This is the photo shoot that inspired me to take my photos in Papago Park. I tried to get the same angle, but they have changed things a little sonce then....

Mike

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One Super Shot of our SSR!

cruzned said:
Marc: That was my favorite ad of all time and the reason I chose Smokin Asphalt!
Ed, I just loved that angle shot of the SSR... it too was the one ad that really got me to want one soooooooooooooooo bad! I hope other members can find other advertisements or articles to post here. :)

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
ssr ads

anyone notice that the truck has a split windshield like the original and the mirrors are mounted high and the gas filler is behind the drivers door

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Add Magazines and news articles to our list too?

wildcat66 said:
I guess there aren't many early ads. I have early magazine issues, 01/ 03!
Maybe we should ask for all Magazine covers and articles too ... how does that sound?

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
spring edition

at the dealership i found a group of four new vehicle ad cards.last one in the group is the spring edition ssr.don't know if they ever will build it but i have an original to hold onto.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Post as many SSR articles etc as we can!

wildcat66 said:
Back of Postcards!
Great Job...

Yes lets ALL of us try to post all SSR printed material(s) here so that we can share with everyone. :thumbs

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
If anyone finds an extra Special Ed. Orange Spring Edition would you please save one for me!!! No luck around here yet!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts