Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a rear tail gate chevy bowtie emblem for sale? Dummy me, I backed toooo far into the garage and hit the table saw. Ouch!! WSK

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
Lol

Does anyone have a rear tail gate chevy bowtie emblem for sale? Dummy me, I backed toooo far into the garage and hit the table saw. Ouch!! WSK

Sorry for your problem, BUT, you gotta admit....NOW THATS FUNNY ! ..:nopity:glol:glol

Damn SAW, just jumped right in the way !

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
You never SAW that one coming did ya WSK!?!?

Sorry WSK, I just couldn't resist CUT'N UP with oldfred on this one.

I'm sure that someone will be along any second and offer you exactly what you need.
But if they don't, I'll climb up in my 170 degree attic and see if I still have one on my smashed up tailgate. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
WSK...I have what I think was my tailgate emblem. There is a part number 15168809. FANTASTIC CONDITION....one owner 2005 model year....low mileage and only got wet when the car was cleaned?

Dane

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
A number of people have adorned the tail gate with something other than the bow tie. Lots of ideas out there, if you might be so inclined. If not, and you wish to stick with the bow tie, I'm betting you'll get a few hits on this thread from those who have made a change and have a spare bow tie lying around.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know what CruDawg, I wasn't happy to do it once; looking at the results I must have done it a couple times. My advice to you is don't get OLD, live hard and die YOUNG! WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oldfred you have to understand, the table saw has wheels on it and it was jealous because I was using the vehicle, instead of it. WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oldxr (Dane)

Dane, would like to check or Paypal you, but you have not told me the price. Get a chance, please let me know. WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oldxr (Dane), It was a pleasure speaking with you. After checking the t/phone ID I see why you are so happy all the time. Let me know if you have any
trouble with the processing WSK

·
Premium Member
9,638 Posts
If you want to go slightly larger and black ..go to your local Chevolet dealership and order the black bowtie off of the newer pickups... looks great on the slingshot... already gave my old one away ..

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, ROGERDOGER I can see how the Black one would look good on your YELLOW vehicle. Unfortunately, mine is BLACK! WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OLDXR (Dane), I have released my latest 'TRICKS and TIPS for FYI" which you might find interesting. WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
With the help of OLDXR (DANE) I've lucked out again as he had one and as of this moment it is in the mail. Thanks to all! WSK

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OLDXR (Dane) Just a note to let you know the "bowtie" arrived safe and sound today. Many thanks to you. Shove me when you are coming through town.
In the meantime, safe travels. WSK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts