Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
Lol

Does anyone have a rear tail gate chevy bowtie emblem for sale? Dummy me, I backed toooo far into the garage and hit the table saw. Ouch!! WSK

Sorry for your problem, BUT, you gotta admit....NOW THATS FUNNY ! ..:nopity:glol:glol

Damn SAW, just jumped right in the way !

·
Ret. Air Force
3,727 Posts
Does anyone have a rear tail gate chevy bowtie emblem for sale? Dummy me, I backed toooo far into the garage and hit the table saw. Ouch!! WSK
You never SAW that one coming did ya WSK!?!?

Sorry WSK, I just couldn't resist CUT'N UP with oldfred on this one.

I'm sure that someone will be along any second and offer you exactly what you need.
But if they don't, I'll climb up in my 170 degree attic and see if I still have one on my smashed up tailgate. :wink2:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
A number of people have adorned the tail gate with something other than the bow tie. Lots of ideas out there, if you might be so inclined. If not, and you wish to stick with the bow tie, I'm betting you'll get a few hits on this thread from those who have made a change and have a spare bow tie lying around.

·
Premium Member
2003 SSR slingshot yellow 5.3 auto
10,381 Posts
If you want to go slightly larger and black ..go to your local Chevolet dealership and order the black bowtie off of the newer pickups... looks great on the slingshot... already gave my old one away ..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.