Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you don't know me and that's okay. My reason for this text is amazement. Let me explain. I had a few days with nothing to do, so I began reading dictator's repair manual(available on this site). Every single one of those things were spot on. I know a number of people took part in the tutorials, but it must have taken forever to put together. The pictures were even flawless. If you want step-by-step guidance in any SSR repair, :silver::silver::silver:just check them out. Thanks to all those involved in that project, and you know who you are. (I don't)
Howie

·
Premium Member
29,070 Posts
Most of you don't know me and that's okay. My reason for this text is amazement. Let me explain. I had a few days with nothing to do, so I began reading dictator's repair manual(available on this site). Every single one of those things were spot on. I know a number of people took part in the tutorials, but it must have taken forever to put together. The pictures were even flawless. If you want step-by-step guidance in any SSR repair, :silver::silver::silver:just check them out. Thanks to all those involved in that project, and you know who you are. (I don't)
Howie
Fully agree with you Howie!!! These individuals are very special people, they spent hrs of their time, even some of their money and offer it out there for everyone that owns a SSR members and non members.

"YES THEY DESERVE A HATS OFF" Thank you for all you do!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Ms Donna's Driver
3,138 Posts
Howie
If you think these guys are great in their writings and you say you don’t know them ....Well , you need to get to know them by joining them at some get togethers. I was and am very impressed at the personality of everyone I have met in the last year and half while attending rallies and such. Really super nice guys and gals

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,933 Posts
Thanks for the praise!

We have been at this for 11 years and thought that it might help someone with the same problem, NOT that GM did any wrong.

I decided to take pictures and "scribble" down some helpful information.

Taking pictures is not as hard as doing the work.

LOTS of Fanatics to THANK for their help.

84 P/P presentations now and I have some more in the works.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

I decided that the SSR How to Library should be FREE! Enjoy, Download and keep up to date.

Dicktator

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am new to the forum. I live in Dallas, Texas and am hoping to find someone that has the knowledge to work on the convertible top. Hydraulic fluid is leaking on the passenger side and the top struggles to move. Does anyone have a referral to someone local to Dallas that can repair the hydraulics?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,464 Posts
I am new to the forum. I live in Dallas, Texas and am hoping to find someone that has the knowledge to work on the convertible top. Hydraulic fluid is leaking on the passenger side and the top struggles to move. Does anyone have a referral to someone local to Dallas that can repair the hydraulics?
Check out this thread I know it is in the Houston area but you will meet a lot of great people and you will get some answers. Meanwhile send a Conversation to @Dinerman since he is in the Dallas area.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,464 Posts
That is why we are here, to help!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Due to my work schedule I don't believe I can make the event. However, do keep me in mind if you know of someone in the Dallas area that is proficient on the hydraulic roof repairs.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,464 Posts
Meanwhile send a Conversation to @Dinerman since he is in the Dallas area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts