Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I showed up on Thursday, I was the only one driving there SSR . When I went into the Guard Entrance Gate , I asked one of the Managers if a tech rep could look at mine, question about the roof making unusal sound during cycles. He immedately got on his two-way , next thing you know the rep shows up, and him and I drive my SSR into the building right next to the production line, into a service bay , And they trouble shot it while I went on tour. Meanwhile everyone is at the guard gate area , and I'm already inside ! These guys fixed the problem, and a different one while they were at it. After the tour, they showed my what they did, and to watch out for it , if it ever happens again. Talk about SERVICE ! That's right , I don't take my SSR to the local dealership.....I drive 650 miles to the EXPERTS ! I love you guys ! The tech-rep even help me out with a little something special ! :flag Chris Bellis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,253 Posts
Devastator said:
Talk about SERVICE ! That's right , I don't take my SSR to the local dealership.....I drive 650 miles to the EXPERTS ! I love you guys ! The tech-rep even help me out with a little something special ! :flag Chris Bellis
:thumbs :cheers
 

·
SSR Owners Group
Joined
·
3,753 Posts
Devastator said:
! These guys fixed the problem, and a different one while they were at it. After the tour, they showed my what they did, and to watch out for it , if it ever happens again. Talk about SERVICE ! Chris Bellis
Details of what they fixed??? And what to look out for - thanks... :cool
 

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When operating roof

After the roof is up, the other panel folds down, then the main panel (LID) comes back down and closes. The main panel was hitting something on the way down and shaking and rocking. The wiring harness was reattached and moved a little out of the way using zip ties, I need to adjust my hyd. lines a little also, more zip ties. I will take pics soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
I had that problem too...I found my hydrolic lines where hitting on a plastic trim panel on driver side, for smoe reason GM insulated the passenger side with
that plastic corrogated covering, but nother but bare line on the driver side...I added some plastic covering and zip tied in place and now is working fine.:cool
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,744 Posts
Devastator said:
When I showed up on Thursday, I was the only one driving there SSR . When I went into the Guard Entrance Gate , I asked one of the Managers if a tech rep could look at mine, question about the roof making unusal sound during cycles. He immedately got on his two-way , next thing you know the rep shows up, and him and I drive my SSR into the building right next to the production line, into a service bay , And they trouble shot it while I went on tour. Meanwhile everyone is at the guard gate area , and I'm already inside ! These guys fixed the problem, and a different one while they were at it. After the tour, they showed my what they did, and to watch out for it , if it ever happens again. Talk about SERVICE ! That's right , I don't take my SSR to the local dealership.....I drive 650 miles to the EXPERTS ! I love you guys ! The tech-rep even help me out with a little something special ! :flag Chris Bellis

What an awesome experience! One I know you will never forget & will be telling in the years to come! :party :cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
I am so proud of those men and women that built our trucks! Thank you everyone at LCC!! I am in your debt forever!
Ed
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,317 Posts
SMKN04SSR said:
I had that problem too...I found my hydrolic lines where hitting on a plastic trim panel on driver side, for smoe reason GM insulated the passenger side with
that plastic corrogated covering, but nother but bare line on the driver side...I added some plastic covering and zip tied in place and now is working fine.:cool
ROOF Hydraulic Lines

If you check ou this link you will see some of the same issues.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top