Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to upgrade your SSR? The Good Seats? Heated, Memory, etc..........

Driver & Passenger SSR Seats. Out of 2004 SSR Show Truck, barely used. Replaced with Racing seats

These seats are in Excellent Condition, never really used, vehicle was immediately gutted to transform into exhibition vehicle. Perfect opportunity for those who wanted, but didn't get the upgraded package or great for a stylish addition to your project ride.

Go as a pair, all rails, mounts, hardware, airbags, electronics in tact, ready to drop right in place of your plain seats.

PM to Axiom for details............

Pics below :)

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up for Grabs!

Heated SSR Seats For Sale!!!

We are running out of room here for spare items and really want someone with an SSR to have these seats instead of a "parts collector".
See the beginning of this thread to view info and photos

The seats are at the asking price of $750.00 + shipping -

Or BEST OFFER!! :ssr :cool
PM me for info - These are ready to go and waiting for an SSR to hop into!!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Lesa, why not put them on Ebay? I would love them! but hubby says no!!! I just don't understand him!

Since when does the man get the last word? :glol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well he says unless it comes with the truck, what do I need them for!!! :lol I told him I could make into couches to watch movies on the projection TV in the Media/SSR room. What could be more fitting?

·
Registered
254 Posts
You are gonna love those

"bun warmer" seats. My SSR has them, but have not had cool enough weather to use them. My other car has 'em and they are the greatest. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want to upgrade your SSR? The Good Seats? Heated, Memory, etc..........

Driver & Passenger SSR Seats. Out of 2004 SSR Show Truck, barely used. Replaced with Racing seats

These seats are in Excellent Condition, never really used, vehicle was immediately gutted to transform into exhibition vehicle. Perfect opportunity for those who wanted, but didn't get the upgraded package or great for a stylish addition to your project ride.

Go as a pair, all rails, mounts, hardware, airbags, electronics in tact, ready to drop right in place of your plain seats.

PM to Axiom for details............

Pics below :)
How much our they ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts