Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replaced my seats with custom seats, is anyone interested in a perfect set? Airbags, and all hardware included. Dont have room to store. Both seats are in excellent condition, as they were pretty new when I replaced them.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They Are Heated, I think they have lumbar as well. Everything is fine and all there. We just disconnected them and took them out. As far as the version, I can let you know later :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seats

Just wondered what you replaced your old seats with and why.After an hour in my ssr my back starts to hurting. Thought different seats or shocks might help?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why? Different Seating

Well, the Heated, Leather was definately a keeper! The lumbar is nice and comfortable - loved the SSR Seats!

BUT- for the Design Theme, and show purposes - we had to change out.
The MasterCraft Race Seats are nice, would've liked a better color match, and leather........They are 5 points - and we went with them because our SSR sets you right back in the seat on a Hot Take Off! The Race seats hug your rear end and wrap around you nice and snug- and your happy they do when you hit the gas!!They are sure meant to keep you in!

I will definately miss the orig seats, warm bum, nice support, and Leather!
The race seats are not so comfy on the Long Hauls! Just good for the "Oh S*%t" factor during take off. :cool

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Pricing Sent

For those who requested, pricing has been PM'd to you. Some of you have Full Inboxes, I couldn't send thru.

If you are interested in the pricing for the set, please PM me asap.

I would like to get these out of my space quickly before they get dusty (starting a new project) or buried amongst other stuff. :seeya (the seats) Been storing for months. :yawn

Should be able to use paypal for one of the payment options.
I do get a fantastic FedEx ground shipping rate, PM if you need a quote :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts