Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on Ebay and thought I would share it with the group.

Movable gate

This is not something that I need but it could be useful to those whose SSR are working trucks.

Bill
Houston :seeya :flag :leaving

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
It is a cleaver idea, It would still need mesh, or netting of some sort to keep small items from fitting between the slots!!! I am going to watch it and see what it goes for. Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they own a SSR?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I prefer to use velcro to keep things from sliding around in the bed, even though it does scrath a little on my legs. LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
wildcat66 said:
It is a cleaver idea, It would still need mesh, or netting of some sort to keep small items from fitting between the slots!!! I am going to watch it and see what it goes for. Has anyone contacted the seller to see if they own a SSR?
:yesnod Yes, I do own a SSR and I am a new member this month. Saw this talk about my Secure Rail and thought I would mention that I will have 4 of the secure rails for sale next week. I also have have been working on a cargo organizer that has three individual netted compartments. It will be able to adjust from front to the back of the bed on the exesting rails. I will post some pictures when complete. Have other ideas in the works. (details later):seeya Warren

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Thanks Warren

Thank You Warren I Can't Wait To See The Pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts