Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Since you are in TEXAS, do you have one of our Texas shirts from Frank aka 'Dinerman', [email protected], also monthly News Letter, Texas chapter Name Tags and Thumb drive with '03/'04, '05/'06 Service manuals and anything you want to know about SSR!

Mark Brian at "Teechip". I sent him pictures of mine and Kathy's!!

Nick

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,063 Posts
Sam, good to hear from you my friend.

You might check out Cafe Press. I've gotten a couple of T-shirts from them and they have several designs in all colors.

How's your truck doing? We miss seeing you guys at our monthly breakfasts. Hope to see you soon.

==============
David :black:
images-9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
4,660 Posts
I purchased some from Zazzle. They were Fruit of Loom and ran small. Had to reorder from xlrg to 2xlg to get comfortable fit.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Cut and paste this link into your web browser that I got from nj6969 teechip.com and type in ssr and the shirt comes up. You can have it printed on the front or back and it comes in several colors. I bought 2 of them.

David

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,587 Posts
Help

Cut and paste this link into your web browser that I got from nj6969 teechip.com and type in ssr and the shirt comes up. You can have it printed on the front or back and it comes in several colors. I bought 2 of them.

David
I went to the site but don't see where to click to have the picture on the back. Did I miss something? Did you request on the back?
Thankx:blue:

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
After the word SSR it will give color of the SSR and then say back. You click that to get a different color shirt. The SSR remains the same color.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,587 Posts
I found how to change colors on the shirt but the print is only available on the front for the Pac Blue in any color. only the yellow and silver are available on the back.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
does reyn spooner make an SSR shirt?
There was one early in the production but it has been discontinued. On occasion someone will post one for sale but that is rare.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Hi Sam,

I sent you an email about the red, white, and blue shirts where you can buy them and I can embroidery the Texas SSR logo on them. I also have a few new men's polo shirts for sale that I can embroidery the SSR truck onto for $25 + shipping. They are large and extra large in red, blue, black and gray. I also have men medium, large, xlarge, and 2xlarge very nice port authority jackets that I embroidery your color of SSR on the jacket. I charge $70 + shipping for the jackets. PM my husband Larry and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Sue Jones

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts