Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You probly have seen these before, they are 100% Nylon shirts with the 50's Chevys and the new SSR's on them! I have 1 meduim,2 XL's and 1 XXL left, your cost is $50.00 plus $6.00 Priority shipping. These retail for $80.00 so it's a substantial savings to Club Members!
If you are serious and want one, email me at [email protected]
paypal or check accepted!
Thanks!

GR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Disagree

bgetz said:
No offense but I think they are still on the expensive side.....

I disagree. The price is low. you can't touch this shirt for less than $80 from another retailer plus shipping.
It's a bargain from GR if you want one. Someone will win one at our Tri State Rally.

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
BGetz

This is the first time I've seen this shirt under $80 - one on the way now. I'll be loud and stylin at the car shows this summer.

Ray

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
C1Trob said:
I disagree. The price is low. you can't touch this shirt for less than $80 from another retailer plus shipping.
It's a bargain from GR if you want one. Someone will win one at our Tri State Rally.
...and then I'll have three!

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
The first time I saw this shirt on the internet it was $85. I ordered two from Ghostrider for $50 for Christmas and I could not be more pleased with them. I agree $50 is steep for a shirt but this is just not any shirt, it is perfect for a Sunday drive in your SSR. Not for tightwads.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,187 Posts
My 2 cents

I bought one of these from GR and could not have been happier. If you are an officianado of Hawaiian shirts, you will recognize the Reyn Spooner trademark on these. This is not a K-Mart carried brand. I have seen this brand of shirt go for a lot more than $50.

I have heard that there ia an identical print of this using an aqua background instead of tan. GR, if you're watching, I'll buy one in a heartbeat.... can you find them? $80 tops.

Mike

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
A few more cents

I must agree with the others on this one. This is a GREAT shirt at a GREAT price. I would have paid the $80 bucks and still thought I received a bargin. The brand name speaks for itself. I recentally purchased a woody shirt from the same maker and paid $110.00.

Not everything in life comes cheap, from E-bay or K-Mart. The shirt is great, the price was great and the service was even better. GR- if you can find the shirt in the other color in a S and 2XXL, I would be happy to take both.

Thanks again,

Marc:)

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,368 Posts
Shirt

bgetz said:
No offense but I think they are still on the expensive side.....
I kind of agree, I've found them for as little as $65 before I saw this $50 price and I just can't get myself to plop down the money yet ..... yeah, I squeak when I walk :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts