Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,562 Posts
That is a great video and that is one sharp SSR you have there, I love your interior!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Cleve, that was an awesome video ~~~ just wish it had been longer!!

Your Blur R is simply gorgeous! Love the chameleon ghost flames. And the huffer...WOW! :surprise:

Thanks for posting this link. :thumbs

================
David :black:
images-31.jpeg - Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Nice ride and really nicely done episode. Good job on your ride.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Hey Cleve!
That was Awesome... what a Incredible Ride U have built. Thanks for such a great representation U did for all of Us.... Take Care

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
A beautiful ride. I really like the lighting effects that you have added. I’m sure you must really have one of those ‘permagrins’ Each time you climb in. Enjoy...

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We spent probably 6 hrs filming for this 6 minute video. I wish they would have have showed a lot less of me and a lot more of the SSR. Just so everyone gets credit where credit is due. I am just a shade tree mechanic. I have lots of help with my vehicles. My two best friends ( neighbors ) who help me a lot. Topspin who came up with the templates for increasing the capacity in the C6 oil pan. The Dicktator, Ed, Lonnie and recently Bob and Anyone else I am forgetting. So thanks to all the Fanatics everywhere who help those of us who aren’t mechanics. You are the ones who make this such an incredible group.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,920 Posts
Absolutely love that interior! I had to pause it and tale some screenshots.
Who did the seats and door panels??
Greg

·
BLU SSR
3,465 Posts
What a pleasure to watch a very well done video that was honest about our beloved trucks. It probably didn't hurt that they picked one of the best looking SSR's around! I've seen this machine in person and believe it or not it is better than it looks in the video! Thanks for sharing !! :thumbs:trophy::blur::ssr

1 - 20 of 30 Posts