Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a Slingshot Yellow North Bound on 301 just south of the potomac river bridge in Virginia this past friday about 12 noon as I was headed to lunch (in my Yukon) just wondered if it was a member? I would like to know if any SSR owners in the area would like to get together sometime.

·
Registered
322 Posts
SSR Spotted

RED - RSM CA Antonio Pkwy - Parked in lot daily -

BLACK - RSM CA S.Margarita Pkwy - Cruizin'

BLACK - Newport/Costa Mesa 17th St Parked in lot daily -

Are any of these you? :flag

·
Registered
601 Posts
BIG JIM said:
Spotted a Slingshot Yellow North Bound on 301 just south of the potomac river bridge in Virginia this past friday about 12 noon as I was headed to lunch (in my Yukon) just wondered if it was a member? I would like to know if any SSR owners in the area would like to get together sometime.
Big Jim,

I live in Maryland and my girlfriend lives in DC where I keep the SSR. It was not me you saw but I think that we should get the member and anyone else that has a SSR together for a meet. This spring will be great for something like that. I know there are a few member in this area. I would love to have a get together and I could talk to my salemean and he can help us out with meeting people that he has sold some to.

·
Registered
131 Posts
BIG JIM said:
That could have been me Big Jim, I thought I saw you winking at me. I was riding with a fellow member who named his SSR after me.

love,

Daisey ;)

[Edit]

M

·
0 Posts
Jim,

My wife and I live in Eastern WV but work in Northern VA. Ours is Black and is driven mainly on weekends. Let us know, we would enjoy meeting other SSR owners. :seeya

·
Registered
130 Posts
fiftiesnut-dingbat-Buffy - My ex-in-laws are really mad that you guys are posting their personal photos without their consent! Expect to hear from their Lawyer, Ernest T. Bass, Esq..

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Daisy's sister

Daisy's little sister like to wear clothes that show her belly button...
Hope mama 's not looking

[Edit]

1 - 20 of 55 Posts