Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming to work this morning I spotted a 05 Black SSR. At the same time he spotted me. He caught up with me on M59 and we traveled it together. His top was down and mine was up (expecting thunderstorms today). We tried to talk to each other while driving. It was a little hard to do because of all the wind noise. But it was cool driving together. As I was approaching my exit. I tucked in behind him. Wanted to see how the SSR looks traveling from the rear. I loved the look!!!!
I went on my way and him on his. This was so cool! Hope its happpens again! Nice way to start off the day!!!! :thumbs

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Come On!!!!

The true Fanatic way, is to somehow make him stop and pull over!!!!
Then you can chat and give him a fanatic site card, so he can join the rest of us FANATICS!!!! :lol

·
OP
8,226 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
Then you can chat and give him a fanatic site card, so he can join the rest of us FANATICS!!!! :lol
Fanatic Site Card???
Where, I could have used two this morning.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An SSR's Wife said:

We discussed the Woodward Dream Cruise. Which he said he will not be attending. I have no Fanatic cards. But, being in true fanatic way, I did tell him about this site as I have told other SSR's that I have met along the way. I enjoyed riding next to each other and it seemed he did too. Why stop we still had time to talk.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Marc, one of our forum moderators can hook you up with a card. PM him and he will take care of it. He is a great person to work with. :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Houghton Lake

Houghton Lake area.............spotted a :ssr and :silver: around town on Monday around 2:00 P.M.

We were eating Ice Cream in front of the Soft Serve Parlor.....Members?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts