Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a red SSR going north (or east depending on how you look at it) on Hwy 515 in Blue Ridge, GA yesterday (Dec 26). Also spotted a silver one on the south side of Blue Ridge. Were either of them any of you?

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
SSRRose said:
Spotted a red SSR going north (or east depending on how you look at it) on Hwy 515 in Blue Ridge, GA yesterday (Dec 26). Also spotted a silver one on the south side of Blue Ridge. Were either of them any of you?

SSRRose,

I know the red one in Blue Ridge. I was at Roses in Blue Ridge back in November and spotted him at that nice restaruant in front of it. I talked to him, he had just got the SSR back in October I think. Its an 03. I told him about the sight, he said he worked with computers and that he would check it out. Maybe he lurked but never posted.

P.S. Have you got to FL yet? We got here Christmas morning around 11:30. Layed by the pool today.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Florida

Gina

Interesting about the red SSR--that was our first time to see it.

We are heading for Florida for 5 days on Friday, Dec 30. We will be going to the Capital One Bowl game in Orlando. (War Eagle!!!) I don't think we are taking the SSR. (Don't like parking it in big event lots.) We leave for Leesburg on Jan 17 for 2 months. Can't wait!! Looking forward to topless cruising!

Joan

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
SSRRose said:
Gina

Interesting about the red SSR--that was our first time to see it.

We are heading for Florida for 5 days on Friday, Dec 30. We will be going to the Capital One Bowl game in Orlando. (War Eagle!!!) I don't think we are taking the SSR. (Don't like parking it in big event lots.) We leave for Leesburg on Jan 17 for 2 months. Can't wait!! Looking forward to topless cruising!

Joan
We are too (SSR in shop)!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts