Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran along side a new Red SSR going down San Marcos Blvd and I also saw another Red SSR cruising Grand in Escondido last night. I am seeing more and more SSR's on the road down here in Southern California.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
The 03 redline was me cruising Grand Fri nite. :ssr I also saw a Redline in Rancho Bernardo Sat nite. :ssr I thought yours was aqua blur, was that your black SSR @ the bank parking lot? I won't be there this Fri, going to LV. Not used to seeing any SSR's anywear one per nite, too much. I will see you the next time.
Ted :seeya
I live in Poway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
Who was that Redline?

Sunday, Sept. 18th around noon, we were coming home from a friend's wedding in Canyon City, tx. ... Just north of Austin on I-35, we saw a redline headed south . We were headed north to Dallas. Honked, but we were both going so fast you probably didn't see us. Are you out there?? Let us know if you saw us...05' Aqua Blur. :ssr :seeya AMPMOP was that you??????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
I ran along side a new Red SSR going down San Marcos Blvd and I also saw another Red SSR cruising Grand in Escondido last night. I am seeing more and more SSR's on the road down here in Southern California.
I saw a Redline off the 55 on my way to Vegas this weekend!
I didn't see 1 SSr in Vegas!! Just mine! and boy did I get some looks!! 3 thumbs up in 3 days!
Lovin it!!

GR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
I pulled up to a 2004 Black SSR on route 70 in NJ yesterday. The young lady just kept saying "you've got running boards" A few blocks later we went in different directions.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Ghostrider said:
I saw a Redline off the 55 on my way to Vegas this weekend!
I didn't see 1 SSr in Vegas!! Just mine! and boy did I get some looks!! 3 thumbs up in 3 days!
Lovin it!!

GR
I drove from LA to Vegas on Thursday and saw a Yellow one near Flamingo and the Gold Coast Hotel and then a Silver one going to Vegas when we were coming home on Saturday. We were in "Goofy" our Aqua Blurr. Those were the only ones all weekend as well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
on the way to vegas today we past two going south on the 15fwy.
first was a red one then about two miles later a yellow one.did we miss
something in vegas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
ssjeff said:
on the way to vegas today we past two going south on the 15fwy.
first was a red one then about two miles later a yellow one.did we miss
something in vegas
You did not miss anything that I know of. I went to referee a UNLV women's college soccer match and stayed for two days.
 

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
Joined
·
10,260 Posts
AZBlonde on board

The brand new yellow SSR that C1Trob tried to talk to was tagged by me yesterday at a restaurant parking lot. The owner contacted me today and will do all possible to make our Breakfast Run tomorrow morning with spouse.

OK Hotrodgirl & the rest of the Ladies........ Welcome AZblonde (aka Susan) among the ranks of female pilots. You may have to PM her a little to bring her on board properly.

Nice job Rob, she remembered you.........

Mike
 

·
Boop Op A Doop
Joined
·
30,422 Posts
mikem-2005 said:
The brand new yellow SSR that C1Trob tried to talk to was tagged by me yesterday at a restaurant parking lot. The owner contacted me today and will do all possible to make our Breakfast Run tomorrow morning with spouse.

OK Hotrodgirl & the rest of the Ladies........ Welcome AZblonde (aka Susan) among the ranks of female pilots. You may have to PM her a little to bring her on board properly.

Nice job Rob, she remembered you.........

Mike

Thanks Mike
Nice to hear that we have another female aboard .:thumbs I will definetly make her feel welcomed. God knows we could use more ladies around here!!!! :cool
AZBLONDE WELCOME ABOARD :seeya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
SSR Siting

Have traveled from Southern California to Niagara Falls, New York and now in Wisconsin and have seen only two SSR's. Spotted a silver in Vale Colorado and a yellow in Chicago, Ill. Getting a lot of questions along the trip, people really aren't aware of the SSR. I've had toll booth collectors asking me what I'm driving. Have another 1000 miles of traveling and then a day or two of cleaning my SSR then off to Laughlin Nevada for a day or two. Still enjoying the ride, eight hours behind the wheel just isn't enough.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top