Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks.

I have some ideas for some custom parts that require the SSR car silhouettes. Both with the top up and top down. I need something I can reduce or enlarge depending on the finished size of my items. Any ideas where I can find these silhouettes? I thank you, in advance, for your help.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,664 Posts
Are these considered COPY RIGHTED or are they OPEN for personal use (NOT commercial ) ?
You pretty much answered your own question! :whistling: *With all the SSR images, some good some not so good, that our members have created and used over the past 15 + years I thought it would be best to finally share the real McCoy SSR logo.

Now, if you are selling commercial products with these logos on them in large/ mass quantities/ volumes on eBay you "might" have an issue if GM wanted to go after you. I do know large companies like Zazzle won't let you use copyrighted images or logos in/on any of their items.

Next question, has anyone on our ssrfanatic site heard of GM going after anyone here on our great site for copy-right infringement? Remember all the SSR waterfall badges, shirts, belts, hats, pins, decals etc etc that some of our great members have made available to all of us here? NOPE! :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,149 Posts
I’ve been using the “official” logo for years on stuff I have had printed up. I have done several shirts and have used it on banners and printed materials for different rallies. Never had any issues with GM.
Daytona Speedway, on the other hand, was tough to get design approval for artwork I used for the rally in 2012. They are real strict even on the non profit stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts