Votes: 56 16.0%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • Maybe if there was one offered for less $$

Votes: 22 6.3%

SSR Skagen Dress Watch

19K views 68 replies 51 participants last post by  MnMsToy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
UPDATE: Sorry that this poll has lingered on for this long. I have been looking for another member who will get these watches made for all of us. There were two others that are looking into this project. They or he will post more info on this when he gets time to complete the task.

I had been searching for the original SSR Watch vendor that made the thin black titanium watch that Chevy Mall had originally had on their site for sale for $105.00 + Shipping. Last year a salesperson had told me that the watch was no longer made. However, recently I searched the Internet and found they were still available in Europe. Only problem is I have to purchase at least a 100 watches before they will make them up for us.

If there is enough members that would like this man's watch I could have the order made up.

If you would like one please cast a vote in the survey to let me know how many of you might want one. I don't have a final cost due to the art work and number of watches that will be purchased.

*It appears that the cost will be under $100.00 + shipping.

BTW: If any of you have this watch like Mike in AZ please post your comments for all of us to hear what you think of that watch.

Below is the 2005 Chevy Mall Catalog caption:

SKAGEN TITANIUM WATCH
Timeless elegance in a timepiece made for a lifetime.
Ultra-thin and ultra light. Mesh strap won't pinch or bind.
Scratch resistant crystal. Precise quartz movement.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.

$105.00

Thanks,

:seeya

I Photoshoped the SSR logo into the watch to give you an idea what it would look like closer up.

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Why not BUY TWO, Jeff . . . one for the Po Little Pig!

All joking aside, Marc . . . I would definitely buy one.

Skagen Titanium Watches are great quality watches and well worth the money.

Curt

! :banana ! :nono ! :glol ! :nono ! :banana !

#6 ·
I made that option a little more clear for those that already own the chrome and black face Chevy SSR watch that was offered on Chevy Mall site and our own member Lloyd who was selling them for a great price too.

FYI: I had bought my first one off of Chevy Mall a few years back. When that one broke I then bought 2 more SSR watches off of Lloyd and I still want another one for dress and or casual wear too. :thumbs

Hey... one can never have enough good SSR watches now can we? :rolleyes: :lol

:cheers

#4 ·
not an ssr watch

...but i have an all titanium Skagen watch. Nice timepiece. Very thin and light (titanium) and keeps time well.

i would buy this one if offered as well. Is it titanium?

#5 ·
...but i have an all titanium Skagen watch. Nice timepiece. Very thin and light (titanium) and keeps time well.

i would buy this one if offered as well. Is it titanium?
Thanks for your great input... yes it is Titanium. :thumbs

BTW: I really think that watch looks super and I would wear it either as a dress watch and or as a casual watch too. :yesnod

#11 ·
Mike they might make that watch in a woman's version but I am pretty sure that we won't be able to get 100 women wanting to order them.

If there is any way we can get a smaller quantity like 25 then I would try to get a woman's watch made up for all our ladies too. :yesnod
Marc, if it came down to a numbers thing to get these ordered, I would most likely order 1-5. Hope that helps.
Wow great numbers. :eek

BTW: I might even buy two or three myself because if they are as nice as I think they are I would like to have one for dress and one for everyday use and one back up. ;)

#14 ·
I Have The Same Watch But Only As A Cts-v I Had To Send It Back Once The Band Got A Kink In It. They Sent A Repalcement And The Second Had Was Laying On The Bottom Of The Face Not Hooked Up. The Thired I Cracked The Lens After A Year Dont Know How. But I Still Love That Watch.

#24 ·
I have also had the Skagen watch with the mesh band, you can see an example at Sharper Immage. I had trouble with a kink in the band but I was wearing it every day and I am kind of rough on things. I would take 2 mens and a matching womens if they become available.
Thanks

#34 · (Edited)
Watch's

As long as they are better than the Taxor watches. I have had 2 of the Taxor watches and they both are broken. This last one I have still then stem fell out and I don't know where it went. They said at Taxor that I could ship it to them and they would fix it, but this is the second time it has happened I didn't want to ship it again.:cry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.