• No, I have a SSR watch already

Votes: 56 16.0%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • Maybe if there was one offered for less $$

Votes: 22 6.3%
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Put me on the list for one also.

Iv'e broken the band on two of the SSR watches most of us have. You get what you pay for.

P/P

Peace:flag
I bought Lonnie the Skagen titanium watch when we first bought the Diva - the band is very finely woven metal that "tore" like fabric in a very short time. I would suggest if you buy it wear it ONLY for dress, I don't think it will hold up to daily wear. It was very pretty though. :)

As for women's watches, I prefer a big watch to a dainty watch (mainly so I can read the numbers :lol ) - this watch is very thin and not too huge, I think women could get away with wearing it.

I have also had the Skagen watch with the mesh band, you can see an example at Sharper Immage. I had trouble with a kink in the band but I was wearing it every day and I am kind of rough on things. I would take 2 mens and a matching womens if they become available.
Thanks

Watch's

As long as they are better than the Taxor watches. I have had 2 of the Taxor watches and they both are broken. This last one I have still then stem fell out and I don't know where it went. They said at Taxor that I could ship it to them and they would fix it, but this is the second time it has happened I didn't want to ship it again.:cry

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Numbers don't appear to be high enough...

Darn it ... by the looks of this poll I believe I will have to go back to the drawing board to get some other watch styles to see if I can get the manufacturer to allow me to order a smaller allotment of say perhaps 50 or maybe even 25 piece order instead of the 100 I was told I must have before I could order that watch style. :banghead

Darn it ... by the looks of this poll I believe I will have to go back to the drawing board to get some other watch styles to see if I can get the manufacturer to allow me to order a smaller allotment of say perhaps 50 or maybe even 25 piece order instead of the 100 I was told I must have before I could order that watch style. :banghead
Marc....Seems like the thread and demand for these watches has been re-energized. As Focks said, maybe they can split an order of mens/ladies to meet the minimum.

Can you check with them????

I'd also take a ladies...if it were available.

P/P

Peace:flag

21 - 40 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.