• No, I have a SSR watch already

Votes: 56 16.0%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • Maybe if there was one offered for less $$

Votes: 22 6.3%
41 - 60 of 69 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Marc....Seems like the thread and demand for these watches has been re-energized. As Focks said, maybe they can split an order of mens/ladies to meet the minimum.

Can you check with them????

I'd also take a ladies...if it were available.

P/P

Peace:flag
One of our members knows someone that might be able to help us out. Let me see if I can ask him what he has found out.

I have 3 Skagen watches & all are nice. The black SSR watch I got 3 years ago for Christmas and I'll agree with a previous post the band has messed up and snaged a couple of things. Do not wear it for everday use.

Watch

Yea, I'm in for 1 mans and 1 ladies if it's not to late.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Are we go to have a dress watch? Yes or No? Is, How much? And When?
Sorry that this poll has lingered on for this long. I have been looking for another member who will get these watches made for all of us. There were two others that are looking into this project. They or he will post more info on this when he gets time to complete the task.

????

Whats the real deal Marc ? You asked for 100 orders & got them. So who did you hand the project off to ?

I also asked you for a pattern of the SSRFanatic business card that I could add my own info to, ie; address, name, tele# etc.

I'd appreciate a response to the above questions.

Thanks in advance, Topcat55

Whats the real deal Marc ? You asked for 100 orders & got them. So who did you hand the project off to ?

I also asked you for a pattern of the SSRFanatic business card that I could add my own info to, ie; address, name, tele# etc.

I'd appreciate a response to the above questions.

Thanks in advance, Topcat55

Hey Topcat,

Hope all is going good for you.

There were two of us working this. The other Fanatic hit some real dead ends and handed his work off to me. I'm the one that is currently trying to get Skagen to remanufacture the original watch. This is a little tough, since they are wanting to replicate the watch with a current product. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look the same. I am currently working through contacts in Europe to get the EXACT original made again. I'm also negotiating the lot size, so that I can keep my cash investment from going over the top..... if you know what I mean.

As soon as I have something to report, I will do so. Right now, my target for availability is just in time for Christmas.......

Regards,

Mike

Hey Topcat,

Hope all is going good for you.

There were two of us working this. The other Fanatic hit some real dead ends and handed his work off to me. I'm the one that is currently trying to get Skagen to remanufacture the original watch. This is a little tough, since they are wanting to replicate the watch with a current product. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't look the same. I am currently working through contacts in Europe to get the EXACT original made again. I'm also negotiating the lot size, so that I can keep my cash investment from going over the top..... if you know what I mean.

As soon as I have something to report, I will do so. Right now, my target for availability is just in time for Christmas.......

Regards,

Mike
Hey Mike,

Thanks for the update . Whatever works for you will work for us . Please don't put yourself in a box , we all can live without a waych.

Thanks, Topcat55

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the update . Whatever works for you will work for us . Please don't put yourself in a box , we all can live without a waych.

Thanks, Topcat55
I know what you mean:glol:glol I've stopped wearing one:glol:glol

Seriously though, I've seen the "offerings" of replacement designs and they just don't have the same pazazz of the original design. The original has a really unique bezel.

I'm not giving up on this.

Mike

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.