Votes: 158 45.3%
  • No, I have a SSR watch already

Votes: 56 16.0%
  • No Thank you

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • Maybe if there was one offered for less $$

Votes: 22 6.3%
61 - 69 of 69 Posts
UPDATE: Sorry that this poll has lingered on for this long. I have been looking for another member who will get these watches made for all of us. There were two others that are looking into this project. They or he will post more info on this when he gets time to complete the task.

I had been searching for the original SSR Watch vendor that made the thin black titanium watch that Chevy Mall had originally had on their site for sale for $105.00 + Shipping. Last year a salesperson had told me that the watch was no longer made. However, recently I searched the Internet and found they were still available in Europe. Only problem is I have to purchase at least a 100 watches before they will make them up for us.

If there is enough members that would like this man's watch I could have the order made up.

If you would like one please cast a vote in the survey to let me know how many of you might want one. I don't have a final cost due to the art work and number of watches that will be purchased.

*It appears that the cost will be under $100.00 + shipping.

BTW: If any of you have this watch like Mike in AZ please post your comments for all of us to hear what you think of that watch.

Below is the 2005 Chevy Mall Catalog caption:

SKAGEN TITANIUM WATCH
Timeless elegance in a timepiece made for a lifetime.
Ultra-thin and ultra light. Mesh strap won't pinch or bind.
Scratch resistant crystal. Precise quartz movement.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.

$105.00

Thanks,

:seeya

I Photoshoped the SSR logo into the watch to give you an idea what it would look like closer up.
I might know someone who makes trophies for a ton of Classic clubs on the east coast He maybe able to help you. Just let me know, I will touch base with him, he was my old boss. so if he can't I am sure he would know someone.:banana

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.