Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, still considering an SSR. Two issues though that I want to look into before buying. 1st...how does the SSR handle in the snow? I am planning on using it as an everyday driver. 2nd...since it will be in the snow and in Ohio they use salt like no tomorrow...what type of undercoating have people used? I still want it to be a "show car", but without the gunk. Any help is as usual greatly appreciated. :cool

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Snow

See my avatar.....handles great....

·
Registered
277 Posts
ace22 said:
Hey all, still considering an SSR. Two issues though that I want to look into before buying. 1st...how does the SSR handle in the snow? I am planning on using it as an everyday driver. 2nd...since it will be in the snow and in Ohio they use salt like no tomorrow...what type of undercoating have people used? I still want it to be a "show car", but without the gunk. Any help is as usual greatly appreciated. :cool
Being from Ohio, keyword: FROM, I shudder at the thought of an SSR being subjected to Ohio winter roads, nothing stops the rust. Be nice to your SSR, if you buy, and put it on blocks for the winter...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts