286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the story by Tyler Hoover in Wichita on Hoovies Garage

·
Registered
2004 nu2me 2016 now 90k+ LOVE IT!
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well if you listen... he uses that on himself. He constantly says he has the dumbest YouTube channel. But is the driver's rear quarter so bad it needed to be totaled?

Reactions: Stano

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,146 Posts
The strut kit in the bed was in a long enough box that it looked like a Hood Strut kit. but IF they try to put it on the bed cover like they said, I think, they will really scratch their heads. I have to agree with the Really Dumb Commentator and his Really Dumb Channel comment.

Reactions: DOOPHUS

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur, top secret can't say anything about another one
6,359 Posts
Well if you listen... he uses that on himself. He constantly says he has the dumbest YouTube channel. But is the driver's rear quarter so bad it needed to be totaled?
It was probably like he said, they could not find parts for the repair. So due to that they totaled it.
I do not agree with what he said about values. A base truck with close to 100K miles is not selling for low 20s. More like mid to low teens. Then throw in a salvage title and it would bring even less.
I am really surprised it was not grabbed up by the salvage dealers as a complete front end brings good money.
Hopefully he fixed it and enjoys it. It would be a nice entry level SSR to get into the hobby with.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,146 Posts
Somebody, who knows how to do it, could send him an invite to join us and learn a bit about what he has.

• Love
Reactions: TJ moneybags

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Somebody, who knows how to do it, could send him an invite to join us and learn a bit about what he has.
See thats why I don't want to beat him up too bad. I actually follow this guy and your comments are valid, but hes trying to be funny and keep an audience entertained. So I'll reach out and invite him.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BINGO!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts