Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! We have had many of your members contact us in regards to our new Styling Kit for your SSR. So here is an update.

You can order now!!
The pieces are tooled, first articles done and ready for order! Currently available are the Front Fascia, The Wing, (Hard)Passenger Tonneau, Grille, Exhaust Closeout Panel, Roll Bar and the Air Ducts!!

The Pricing will follow tomorrow!

This Vehicle Premiering in the SEMA 04 Vegas show in November, as the Detroit Locker "Detroit Enduro" the story can be found at:
www.axiomdesignsolutions.com
Contact us for Photos..........we can't get them to post here yet. [email protected]

Does anyone know how to become a subscribing member or advertiser without using paypal? How do we contact the webmaster for SSRFANATIC ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I suggest you contact Troy Roberts before you do anything not allowed on this site. He runs this site and is on line MOST of the time.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Axiom said:
Hi Everyone! We have had many of your members contact us in regards to our new Styling Kit for your SSR. So here is an update.

You can order now!!
The pieces are tooled, first articles done and ready for order! Currently available are the Front Fascia, The Wing, (Hard)Passenger Tonneau, Grille, Exhaust Closeout Panel, Roll Bar and the Air Ducts!!

The Pricing will follow tomorrow!

This Vehicle Premiering in the SEMA 04 Vegas show in November, as the Detroit Locker "Detroit Enduro" the story can be found at:
www.axiomdesignsolutions.com
Contact us for Photos..........we can't get them to post here yet. [email protected]

Does anyone know how to become a subscribing member or advertiser without using paypal? How do we contact the webmaster for SSRFANATIC ?
I am one member that contacted you several times about specific pricing on several items. Never heard back other than an automatic e-mail stating my request was received and someone would be getting back to me. Not going to sell much that way!!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I agree. They need some serious help on their communications, especially web desgin and functions. There are zero pics on their site. Just a few conceptual drawings that I could find. I think that is one of the easiest mistakes to make in regards to marketing. They get all excited about some products they are designing and put up minimal info. on a website that contains little or no info. just to test the waters. With all the software out there, just about anyone can create a fairly glitzy and informative website. :yawn

·
Registered
413 Posts
agreed I asked for some info and pricing with no response

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Guess I spoke too soon. Just got an email with pics and they appear to be on to something good here! Will post em later if I get the time.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here is the email that Axiom sent out last night. No prices received yet.

Attached are some "first article" shots per your request. We have also included a brief in regards to the press release and scheduling of the order and product release dates. We will have pricing available This week of 10/10/04 for those who would like to place a their Orders to receive the first released products.

Axiom Design Solutions, Inc. is a new company, compiled of a great group of talented persons who have worked together previously on other projects. We are currently completing this Enduro project , building our site and planning new products - Thank You for your patience while we are under "construction"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, SSR Enthusiasts:

We are the marketing, public Relations agency for a brand new company (Axiom Design Solutions in Costa Mesa, CA). It seems that a good deal of information has been discussed recently, regarding this company and it’s product line, which will be released November 8, 2004.

Our agency, DJ&F International, represents many clients in the aftermarket from superchargers to differentials. We’ve been in business for over 15 years. Our expertise is new product launches. We are proud to be associated with this team of designers and we have a very tight calculated business plan.

To get to the point, Axiom Design Solutions is under contract with our client Tractech (producers of the Detroit Locker) and the General Motors Chevrolet division to design and produce saleable parts for the Chevy SSR using our project vehicle “The Detroit Enduro”. Axiom, as a new company with years of experience in this kind of work, has done a tremendous job within a very tight time frame. The contract with the corporate clients listed above specifies that any products that result from this project will not be released until November 8. 2004 (after the SEMA Show). I have attached a recent news release circulated throughout the media for obvious reasons.

We have begun our production/design schedule and have the products listed below for sale to the general public. Axiom Design Solutions is working night and day to finish this project, tool for parts, and determine accurate ‘cost of goods’ for pricing purposes, and update the website.

**These NOVEMBER 8 RELEASE ITEMS can be ORDERED the Week of 10/10/04 to assure your receipt of one of the first pieces released (shipped) on 11/08/04 following the SEMA debut.

Available November 8, 2004 ORDER NOW
Front fascia with brake cooling inlets
Rear Wing
Rear fender brake cooling inlets

Rear panel for covering the OE exhaust outlets

Driver side roll bar, which clears the top assembly

Grill bar covers for matching the top grille bar effect

Composite ‘tonneau’ cover for passenger side (including drop down vinyl or canvas panel with storage pockets)

By the first of 2005 we expect to introduce:

Custom composite hood with air inlets/outlets

3”and 4”side exhaust system with cut-outs (electronic in-dash diverters of exhaust to side pipes on demand)

Choice of two spring sets for lowering (mild and extreme)

By April 2005 we expect to introduce:

Side opening hood assembly with hydraulic stabilizer

Second more aggressive hood design

A composite console with room for aftermarket electronics and badly needed storage

Unique composite running boards

All Axiom Products will be emissions compliant and not effect the OE configuration or require any modifications to the top assembly, seats, or other factory designed systems. All pricing is ‘to be determined’

All Axiom Design Solutions products are 100% guaranteed to fit and the company offers full protection against any defects what-so-ever.

If any of you have any questions regarding the explanation above, please contact our office and we’ll be very happy to answer your questions personally

(805) 382-2131 or [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, Thank You for your patience, and we will contact you this coming week to provide you with pricing for the Products currently available for order.

Sales
Axiom Design Solutions, Inc.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Axiom Pics

I posted the pics supplied by Axiom in the gallery under the modified SSR heading.

I really like the look of the side pipes. Wonder if they would work with the sidesteps. :confused

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Photos in Gallery

Just looked at the photos in the gallery...

NOT for my SSR!
The spoiler just doesn't look right - like it was pulled off a ford or???
The rear end mod - one word - why?
Vents in the rear fender - looks outta place - function: none?
And that front piece? Well...

Not for my SSR - thanks...

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
I agree...

kwhopper89 said:
Just looked at the photos in the gallery...

NOT for my SSR!
The spoiler just doesn't look right - like it was pulled off a ford or???
The rear end mod - one word - why?
Vents in the rear fender - looks outta place - function: none?
And that front piece? Well...

Not for my SSR - thanks...
I have to say I agree... with Keith. The front end treatment is not too bad but then the rest is... well... hmmm ah ... not my taste.

I am starting to think that the SSR doesn't really need a spoiler. I have seen a couple that were ok... but then none have really excited me to the point where I "gotta-have-it" feeling struck me!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Already getting bored?

I am in agreement with Marc. Front spoiler I would may be go for but the rest.....?
Many early SSR owners are now getting their new renewal stickers. Remember? It was only a year ago( reading through the past threads(pages 30+) when most of the discussion was about how excited they were seeing and/or spoting one on the street or just expressing pure pleasures of driving around the block. Lets not follow the path of Michael Jackson.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts