Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SSRFanatic Guys/Gals!! Happy New Year!!!:party

We would like to offer to "SSRFanatic" members only............ :flag

New Year Special thru the month of January!!!

20% Discount on Individual Styling Pieces
25% Discount on a Full Styling Package (Fascia, Spoiler, GrilleWork & Side Vents)

You can visit the "Style Shop" in our site to see the great options available.
Fascias(sexy, aggressive, & bold), Grille Enhancement Pieces(a prouder sharper look), Spoilers, Rear Cooling Vents and more.......
Give your SSR a little "Attitude" for the New Year!!! :thumbs
All of the styling options are simple "remove and replace" pieces, beautiful fit, and ready to paint!

This Styling Package was the "chosen one" by a GM Marketing team, as their choice for the upgrade and enhancements they felt would best compliment our SSR's. (As premiered at SEMA)

Take advantage of this New Year Offer - Don't miss out!! :yesnod

See the "Style Shop" at:Axiom Design Solutions, Inc.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,413 Posts
Hey Axiom! On the "Grille Work" bars I have a couple of questions. The site says "plating at additional cost". Can the 3 lower grille bars be plated to match the satin chrome on the existing OEM upper bar? And of course, the always necessary question, "How much?" Thanks! Blast ([email protected])

(PS - on your site I noticed a section called "Ford parts". What exactly is a "Ford"???) :lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blast

Painting can be handled by your favorite painter or
The Plating can be done by any local plater, to match. Platers are now a days are able to plate with many different custom looks, hues, overlays and finishes. We found that it was more economical for the purchaser to go local. Otherwise there is a core return, shipping and so on.....we want to keep it simple for ya.

The Price for the Grille Pieces is $330.00 and currently running with a 20% New Year Special ($264.00) + s/h. :) :cool

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a FORD??

(PS - on your site I noticed a section called "Ford parts". What exactly is a "Ford"???) :lol

:lol The Ford Products are a lil' something we've been asked to do for the youngsters! Zippy little thing. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts