Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SSR Enthusiasts,

We have updated the Product Info for the SSR Styling Package. The Pricing is available for the Initial Products for this package. Additional Info and photos for the 2nd group of accessories will post soon.

The Styling Theme for the "Detroit Enduro" is :

"Tribute to the Glory Racing Days of the 60's"
The Chevrolet Duntov Race Group, Bonneville Flats, Etc............​

This Theme Vehicle will Debut its new "Duntov" Styling in November at the 2004 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

INTRODUCTORY OFFER !!

15% OFF - Full Styling Packages ordered in OCTOBER 2004 !!
10% OFF - Single Product Pieces ordered in OCTOBER 2004 !!
GET YOURS NOW!!​
**Orders placed in October are guaranteed to ship November 8,2004 !!

Thank You for Your Interest in Axiom Design Solutions, Inc.

·
Registered
413 Posts
to each his own but this stuff is not for me

·
Registered
137 Posts
The only piece they made that i find interresting is the side pipes. I think it fits in well with the retro theme. I will have to find out if they will work with the factory running boards.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,333 Posts
I will be at SEMA, I am very interested in the grille bars. Will you have a vehicle there wearing them?

Blast

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grille Questions and Photos

Dear Blast,

Happy to answer your questions...

The Grille Work will debut on Two Vehicles in the SEMA show. Another Exhibitor chose to finish their vehicle with the Axiom Styling Package. You will be able to see this package in two differently colored and themed vehicles.

GM wanted to see a more aggressive style with this Grille Work, they really sharpen the feel of this rounded area.

Initial Photos will be in the our site this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you at SEMA!

T

·
0 Posts
Axiom said:
Dear Blast,

Happy to answer your questions...

The Grille Work will debut on Two Vehicles in the SEMA show. Another Exhibitor chose to finish their vehicle with the Axiom Styling Package. You will be able to see this package in two differently colored and themed vehicles.

GM wanted to see a more aggressive style with this Grille Work, they really sharpen the feel of this rounded area.

Initial Photos will be in the our site this afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you at SEMA!
How do the grille bars attach and how much
extra for plating?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Grille Application

Dear Tarheel,

These are high temp epoxy pieces, to be attached with adhesive or hi bond automotive double stick tape. So simple and strong, they are easily installed in 10 minutes! They add a little "tude" to the "smiley" style of the fascia.

The plating cost is still in the works, as we are negotiating with vendors to establish pricing.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Good luck at SEMA - definitely will check you out - have you circled on my map. I would also be interested in chrome, but that would also mean replacing the bar, or having it plated as well. Hopefully someone at SEMA will have an answer on that.

Ray

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grille in Chrome / Paint ?

Flassh,
Looking forward to meeting you there!

As for the Chrome option, or any plating option...

We are currently working on a proceedure with the vendors to arrange for the Top Grille Bar to be treated to match as well.

Have A Great Weekend!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wheels - Hallibrand

The Wheels for this vehicle have arrived! Custom Designed for this vehicle by Hallibrand! These are some beautiful pieces, and Hallibrand is even excited, they are like the Hallibrands you remember! The looked planned in the original design, is exactly what they finished like!

We are told these will be available to the public. The "Enduro" will be sporting these at the SEMA show as well. :thumbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts