Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SSR Sunset Photo Contest

7K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  Marc NY 
#1 ·
2010 SSR season is now upon us. :D

I think it is time for us to have a new SSR Photo contest. Our SSR(s) under the sunset skies.

I would like to see new photos that were recently shot and have not been used in one of our previous contests before. This way it will give everyone a fair chance to go out and shoot a great sunset shot. Those that live in the sunny southern states will have an advantage over most of us northerners but then I think we can still find some great sunset shots... even way up in great Canada too.

*I am targeting this contest to start early July so everyone will have some time to go out and plan their shots. :yesnod

Below is a "sample" ONLY! I hope it might inspire some ideas ... and what to crop or not to crop. :)

Youngstown, NY

See less See more
#5 ·
:lol

BTW: My sample photos will not be entered in our contest they are older shots. The one above I had already used in one of our earlier contests where it was picked and was actually used as one of the 12 selected in our first ever official GM licensed SSR calendar that was made.

I always liked this one of our '02 Camaro. I will have to hunt down a good one for the R :D
Now that is a great shot... just do it with your SSR. :yesnod

BTW: No photo-shopped images will be allowed in this contest. However, you can still enhance, color correct and crop your photos.

*Below are examples ONLY! Your photos can be cropped to use smaller parts of your SSR too.

Attachments

#34 ·
Back in the early 70's ...

I took this pictured using a 35mm camera and it was taken near Pebble Beach, CA. If I remember correctly, it was Thanksgiving 1971 or 72.
About 5 years ago, my wife surprise me by having my old slides downloaded to a disk.

Sky Afterglow Red sky at morning Horizon Body of water

Don't ask ... no SSR in this picture ...:lol

#37 ·
Fooey...

I thought I would have a great night... A few clouds in the sky for contrast... Timing was perfect... Shiny car... Decent backdrop...

BUT THE SKY DIDN'T COOPERATE:cry

Best I could do...

A tiny bit of pink, but not the SPECTACULAR sunsets we seem to have when I'm working nights:mad

Guess this just means more evening cruises:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.