Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have posted new modified pics.. i wanna get chevy to see them i think it looks good.. but what do u guys think of it.. its the ssr suv....

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Bread Box

Several months back I saw several sketches of a vehicle similar to your idea.

These sketches were from Chevy designers. They were a proposed bread box version of the SSR for the 2007 model year. It was to be available in a window version and a panel van style.

This may be the NOMAD of the future.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good I really like keeping with the 1 door, but the second row of seats should have windows to go down too or make the whole roof to come off for summer so it looks the same as the ssr but with a second row of seats.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Awesum!!!!!

Great job Skrach!!!! :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

I don't know what u do 4 a livin' but u need 2 apply 2 GM 4 a designer job. If they produce that vehicle I'll b the 1st 2 order it. Specially if it has a 502 motor in it. Now that's a "Street Rod". :yesnod :yesnod :glol

Do u hav any other designs? If u do....post'm up 4 all 2 enjoy.

:cool

·
Registered
180 Posts
The Nomad

SSR290 said:
Several months back I saw several sketches of a vehicle similar to your idea.

These sketches were from Chevy designers. They were a proposed bread box version of the SSR for the 2007 model year. It was to be available in a window version and a panel van style.

This may be the NOMAD of the future.

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Nope, I don't think so! Having owned a 57 Nomad for MANY years I really want the version they had presented at an auto show back in Jan. 1999. To me it had the best of all worlds with Corvette performance, Nomad looks, it looked like a 2 door but really had four doors. BRING IT OUT! :flag

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Actually, the new Nomad coming out has a really cool early corvette grill and is going to be priced under 20K with an aspirated 4 cyl. engine. Not much power but pretty cool to look at. It will come out following the pontiac solstice roadster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts