Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised, I have finally encoded the Speed Channel stuff and set up a streaming server. I'm limited to 5 connections at a time since it's a free version of the Real server.

I also have put up the Xmas Red tag commercial.

http://ssrfanatic.3guysonline.com/

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
ssr71 said:
As promised, I have finally encoded the Speed Channel stuff and set up a streaming server. I'm limited to 5 connections at a time since it's a free version of the Real server.

I also have put up the Xmas Red tag commercial.

http://ssrfanatic.3guysonline.com/
Good Job!!! Much Appreciated....... It was hard not to jump in my SSR and experience the excitement :ssr

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
cool video's

love what you found.i saw the speed channel show when it aired and i never thought back then i would be cruising in my SSR. :thumbs up

·
Premium Member
31,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the "Bump" Rebel

Should anybody have issues watching the programs, let me know. I originally only encoded a single speed - 256kb/s. Afterwards, I realized that some people could still be running on slower DSL connections.

Honestly, I don't think I could get it to look nice for anything slower than a 128k DSL circuit, so I wont try go get it smaller for dialups, but will do another encode for 128k if someone asks for it.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,646 Posts
Super

Super link... thanks a million for allowing all of us to see those great commericals and test drives! :cheers

Now if we can get someone to host the Redtag Santa Commercial too. :cool

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
Thanks for the videos - got them all except for the Red Tag commercial - it needs a different driver, and couldn't locate it.

Ray

·
Premium Member
31,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
22nd time's a charm

Well, after many attempts to re-encode and it wouldn't even play on my own computer, I gave up on windows media and converted it over to MPEG.

The updated file's now up on the server, so please give it a try and let me know if it's fixed.

·
Registered
442 Posts
"It's For Real" video???

What's with the bruises on the guy before he gets dressed and goes out to red SSR? Totally did not understand that one............

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
Danko -

Have another look at the video. When he steps outside and sees the SSR, he pinches himself.:lol

Poor guy - covered in bruises.

Ray

1 - 12 of 12 Posts