Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
SSR Toys Price Reduction!

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Just in time for Christmas Gift Giving! Give that SSR Fanatic something her or he doesn't have! TOYS! They are hard to find! Here is an opportunity...I have 5 Rare SSR toys for sale ..cheap, reasonable, cheaper than K-Mart, almost free! All still in box never been opened. 1. Matchbox Orange Metal SSR#18 2. Matchbox Ultra Violet Superfast SSR#21 3. Maisto Blue SSR Transit Authority 4. Ruff N' Tuff Dual Power SSR Pulling C5 Corvette on Trailer 5. Ruff N' Tuff Blue SSR Power Racer, Selling all in one lot only $45.00 You heard right... only $45.00
SSR Matchbox Orange.jpg

SSR Matchbox purple.jpg

SSR Matchbox Blue.jpg

SSR Pull Vette.jpg

SSR Maisto Blue.jpg

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They'd make nice Christmas Gifts...to that SSR person that doesn't have it all!

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Jolly Gent comes down the chimney in less than a month!

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,273 Posts
Gordy, probably low interest due to most being close to that Pac Blue color. No wonder why GM sold so few of those R's....... Now if them toys were YELLER, they would already have made a very fast get-away just like the real thing..... But then again if they were YELLER you would be keep'n them >:)>:)>:)

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gordy, probably low interest due to most being close to that Pac Blue color. No wonder why GM sold so few of those R's....... Now if them toys were YELLER, they would already have made a very fast get-away just like the real thing..... But then again if they were YELLER you would be keep'n them >:)>:)>:)
I guess I should take them out of the package and get the rattle can out and paint them slingshot yeller! I love the folks on this site....just waiting for the "Blues Brothers" to pipe up about the comment "no wonder GM sold so few of those R's" ha ha je je...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.