Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Spirited driver!
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who dont visit the Facebook site, there is a SSR replica trailer for sale in OK. Notine but I wish it was....

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,401 Posts
Sharp . . . VERY SHARP!

I'd pounce on that bugger in a heartbeat . . . if it was Slingshot Yellow.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
You could get it painted!
Oh, wait, this is Doophus isn't it?

Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
I could not help myself!;);)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,401 Posts
What would you need a trailer for!!!
If I hit the road for 2 months I might need a trailer. sometimes the Laundromat is not in the right place and you need space to carry that extra suitcase or two.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,401 Posts
I understand why you would need a trailer but the Doophus doesn't travel 2 hrs from home & has indoor parking every night at home!
I am sorry, I was looking at your question as generic. :)

·
Premium Member
28,824 Posts
Fess up, Erik . . .

I cannot speak for you or others on here but I know I have lots of stuff that I DO NOT NEED.

! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: ! (y) ! :cool: !
Yes I probably have some things I don't need but not something with value of $3000.oo & where would you store it. Look if you want by all means buy it & paint it, it's your money. Sorry if I upset you.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I must be the only one who doesn't care for these in the least. I'd take a teardrop over this in a heartbeat both for looks and utility.

·
BAD BOW TIE
9,435 Posts
I must be the only one who doesn't care for these in the least. I'd take a teardrop over this in a heartbeat both for looks and utility.

I don't care for them either. I really like the one a Godfirst bought in red to match his red R. Looks awesome together.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts